2-14[🔚]

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Soft and Poor Fake Young Master (2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    There was a sarcastic smile on the corner of Rongye's lips.

    "Even if you are really interested in that little guy, don't forget, you are brothers now."

    Wen Lie didn't care, he tore his white shirt a little, and glanced at Rong Ye with a cold eyebrow.

    "It's not dear, and as long as I think about it, there are many ways."

    Unexpectedly, Rongye chuckled.

    "Wen Lie, do you want to play dirty and drag that little guy into the water? I'm afraid you can't." Rongye's gaze was like a wolf's, and he unbuttoned two buttons of his black shirt. Aggressive, handsome and sharp.

    "At least when I'm interested in him, no."

    Wen Lie didn't return to Rong Ye, but said in a flat tone: "Your house isn't jumping anymore? You still have time to come out." "

    Hey, just a few A vampire, he just wants to take advantage of the opportunity when the CEO doesn't appoint someone." "You can't

    be on the stage."

    Wen Lie's brows were light, he didn't know what he was thinking, and finally drank the wine in the glass. Do it, turn around and leave.

    "Ask the driver to pick you up."

    Wen Lie suddenly remembered the motorcycle he had parked in the parking lot, and clicked his tongue lightly.

    Just as Wen Lie was about to take a taxi back, he suddenly saw a familiar figure out of the corner of his eye.

    The handsome young man seemed a little at a loss when faced with the colorful neon lights and deafening music, he just walked forward cautiously.

    Rong Ye's face turned cold.

    He was a little curious, the young master of the Wen family seemed to be someone who had never been to this place, and he kept looking around, obviously looking for someone.

    What kind of person would make him come to the bar on purpose.

    .........

    Wen Ling was lying on the bed and had just washed up when the phone rang.

    "Hey, Ling Zi, didn't you say that you want to come and see the world? Why hasn't it arrived for so long?"

    Wen Ling was confused: "What world to see..."

    The girl on the other end of the phone had a clear voice: "You're stupid, didn't you say the day before yesterday that you wanted to come to Zero Degree to see the world? We made an appointment to meet here at ten o'clock tonight, you won't forget, right?" Wen Ling tried hard to recall, and found that such a

    thing really happened.

    He squeezed the palm of his hand, everyone has already arrived, it seems that it is not good to miss the appointment at this time.

    So gritted his teeth, Wen Ling nodded and agreed: "I haven't forgotten, I was delayed by something just now, and I'll be there soon."

    Putting on her clothes and going downstairs, Wen Ling happened to bump into Wen's mother.

    "Where are we going so late?"

    Wen Ling was taken aback, subconsciously feeling guilty.

    He swallowed his throat: "My friend went out to play with me. I kowtowed and forgot about it yesterday. I just called and urged me to come over." Mother Wen didn't say