31-35[🔚]

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Good-natured Orc Kitten×Collector’s Hypocritical Merchant (31)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Limbs were limp and without a trace of strength, Wen Ling barely opened his eyes, but his consciousness did not return for a long time.

    The sound of metal

    colliding made Wen Ling's nerves tense instantly, and his body began to tremble uncontrollably.

    The confinement on his ankles and the environment he was in made Wen Ling look like a frightened cat.

    A black iron cage was suspended in the air, and his ankles were tied with iron chains, and he was locked in this cage like a real pet.

    Pushing himself up, Wen Ling got a clear view of the entire room in the wobbly cage.

    The basement without windows is airtight, and there are various collections of different sizes on the shelves on the ground, which are full of strange things.

    Wen Ling knew about the blood-stained painting on the opposite wall.

    The lover of the former owner of the painting died unexpectedly. He chose to cut his throat and commit suicide after painting the cursed painting.

    Blood splattered on the painting, and the face of the person in the painting was like a ghost in pain and distorted, because of the blood, it looked horrible and bloody.

    Turning his gaze slightly, Wen Ling's pupils suddenly constricted.

    In the transparent glass jar, lay the corpses of a rabbit and a parrot respectively.

    The words of Aunt Qiao and Qi Mo in his memory suddenly overlapped with the specimen in front of him, Wen Ling covered his mouth and almost spit it out.

    The throats of the parrot and the rabbit have been cut, and not a single feather of the parrot's original beauty has been pulled out. Qi Mo did not lie, these are all true.

    The entire basement is filled with strange and curious collections collected by Yan Shigui.

    The purpose of being locked up here is obvious.

    He is also one of these collections.

    His thoughts were already in chaos, and Wen Ling's head hurt a little.

    'squeak'

    The door was gently pushed open, and the figure was refracted extremely slender by the light, making the already terrifying basement even more depressing and absurd.

    Footsteps sounded softly in the basement, Wen Ling was shaking uncontrollably, and the iron chains on his ankles made a crisp sound due to the trembling.

    Not long after, a man in a black coat stopped under Wen Ling's cage.

    He raised his head slightly, his dark eyes looked like a barren dead land, without any emotion.

    "Welcome to my world." A treacherous and sickly smile slowly appeared on that handsome face.

    Thick cold sweat gushed out from his forehead, Wen Ling tremblingly looked at Yan Shigui: "Why..." "What

    Qi Yan and Qi Mo said is true, they didn't lie to you." Yan Shigui He tapped the jar of soaking corpses lightly with his hand: "You shouldn't run away, if you behave yourself, then you will never know these secrets, and you will not appear here." He raised his hand and gently