6-10

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Delicate human little counselor x cold-blooded sick panther (6)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling looked at the black-haired boy standing behind him, the hand he was holding on his neck was as cold as ice.

    He shook his body, trying to get rid of that strange feeling.

    Obviously it was the hippo who said him, why did he hit his neck?

    No, he is a vicious leopard now, and he can't admit cowardice!

    So, Wen Ling slapped the black-haired boy's hand away: "Don't pinch my neck!"

    He widened his eyes and bared his small canine teeth. His thin and fair body looked very much like a cub that hadn't been weaned yet.

    Really, milky and fierce.

    "You are so beautiful, I like you very much." The boy hugged Wen Ling again, in a hugging gesture.

    The body temperature of snakes is very low, and Wen Ling shivered from being hugged, but compared to the suspected threatening gesture when he was pinched by the neck just now, hugging is not dangerous.

    Wen Ling didn't resist.

    But I still couldn't help but secretly slander in my heart.

    Li Yang's arms were still comfortable, warm and spacious.

    The little hippo looked at the black-haired boy, looked around and said, "Anlade, go back to your seat, the teacher will be here soon." Andra

    narrowed her long and narrow eyes, then raised her head to look at He glanced in the direction of the door.

    Sure enough, the sika deer wearing an apron was already coming here.

    Taking another deep breath, Andra reluctantly left Wen Ling.

    "See you after school, little leopard."

    Looking at Wen Ling's suspicious expression, He Yuanyuan lay down on the table and asked him, "Is this your first time leaving the family?"

    Wen Ling nodded, "Well, I'm the first Came out once."

    "Why do I always feel that Andra seems to be different from everyone? No, it seems that everyone's state is a little different." Wen Ling observed around and found that the IQ of every animal seemed to be not on the same level.

    It's obviously a cub class, but Andra's behavior just now is not at all like the behavior of animal cubs.

    But compared to other animals, He Yuanyuan's IQ seems to be higher than that of the cub class.

    Most of the rest have the same IQ as cubs, babbling and crying, and squatting on the ground to play.

    He Yuanyuan's eyes widened: "Your family didn't even tell you this kind of thing?"

    "The time for us orcs to develop wisdom is different, and each race will have a time difference, like the one we live in now. Grassland class is an excessive class. After this semester is over, after the intelligence is completely out of the same level as those guys, you can go to the next class to study." He Yuanyuan pointed to the little crocodile beside him, who was biting his hand at the

    moment The biscuit in the middle looked ignorant and dull: "This is the situation where we have not yet opened our minds.

    We have just come here in this state." It's the next stage to approach the IQ of an adult orc."