Xiao Jiaojiao raised by the president (1) (page 2/2)

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
1. Xiao Jiaojiao raised by the president (1) (page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    When entering the Gate of Time and Space, Wen Ling was still a little nervous.

    The soul fell like weightless, and the consciousness gradually became chaotic.

    There was a loud noise in my ears, and my internal organs were hurting to pieces.

    Wen Ling barely opened his eyes, his forehead was wet.

    He raised his hand to touch it, and everything he saw was scarlet.

    bleeding.

    The surrounding crowd surrounded him, chatting about something.

    "Why hasn't 120 arrived yet? This child seems to have been hit hard."

    "Is it amazing to drive a luxury car, and you don't know how to get out of the car if you hit someone?"

    "Little brother, can you stand up?"

    Stranger The crowd made Wen Ling feel panicked. He tried to stand up, but to no avail.

    Not long after, the car door was opened.

    Wen Ling looked at the leather shoes in front of him, and raised his head with some difficulty.

    The man was tall and straight with a stern face, and his sharp eyes glanced at Wen Ling casually: "You'd better not move, it may be more serious if it is a fracture." Wen Ling waved his hand and said in a hoarse voice: "

    I It's okay."

    However, in the next second, warm blood poured out along the nasal cavity and the corners of the mouth.

    The vision became more and more blurred, and Wen Ling leaned back directly.

    In a trance, he seemed to smell a nice fragrance.

    Cool and calm, reassuring.

    ......

    Wen Ling opened his eyes, his forehead was wrapped in thick gauze, and his palm-sized face was covered with an oxygen mask, making him look extremely pitiful.

    "Are you awake? Don't move, I'll change your medicine."

    The little nurse skillfully changed the bottle in her hand: "You had a car accident, internal bleeding, concussion, you need to rest."

    Wen Ling just lay on the bed and stared blankly at the little nurse.

    The villain uncle is not there, he doesn't know who the protagonist is, and he doesn't know what he should do, so he feels helpless for a while.

    Seeing Wen Ling's overwhelmed look in his clothes, the little nurse immediately felt distressed.

    She lowered her voice: "Can you contact your family?"

    Wen Ling shook his head, his voice hoarse: "I...don't remember."

    "Don't remember? Could it be the amnesia caused by the impact on the head ?"

    The little nurse's face became serious: "Wait a minute."

    After a while, a doctor in a white coat came in.

    "Do you remember your parents or friends?"

    Wen Ling shook his head, his eyes dimmed.

    "It seems that the impact was caused by the head, and this is a bit difficult to handle."

    Several doctors surrounded Wen Ling, saying words that Wen Ling could not understand.

    In the evening, Wen Ling's ward was pushed away again.

    "Amnesia?" The man stood on the hospital bed and looked at Wen Ling.

    For some reason, Wen Ling was a little apprehensive, but nodded obediently.

    "Do you remember your name?"

    "Wen Ling, my name is Wen Ling."

    A dark light flashed across the man's eyes very quickly.

    "You only remember your own name?"

    Wen Ling nodded again.

    "Have you eaten yet?"

    The man's words were very concise, and there was no emotion in his tone.

    Wen Ling shook his head, looking a little pitiful, like an abandoned puppy.

    "Since you have lost your memory, stay with me temporarily, and I will help you find your family members during this period."

    The man tugged on his tie, his face was handsome and he had the aura that strangers should not enter.

    Wen Ling didn't know what to say to thank him, and finally imitated the gesture on the New Year's picture doll and bowed to the man.

    However, this action fell into the eyes of the man, and a slight smile appeared on his originally stern face.

    It's really like a small animal.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf