51-52[end 🔚

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
51. Falling into the hands of a pathological stalker (51)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Shen Yan's eyes were a little dark, Wen Ling couldn't tell the difference between happiness and anger, seeing him go, he hurried up to catch up.

    "Wait for me..." Wen Ling's legs were short, and he barely kept up with Shen Yan, but Shen Yan was expressionless and turned a deaf ear.

    Wen Ling was a little aggrieved, he pouted and squatted on the ground like an abandoned pet.

    Shen Yan stopped and turned slightly: "Aren't you going to follow?"

    Wen Ling hurriedly followed after hearing this, his big eyes filled with a smile.

    Sending him back to the classroom, Shen Yan stood at the door and stared at Wen Ling: "Don't make me angry, be good."

    Wen Ling had fully seen what would happen if Shen Yan got angry, so he spoke very seriously and carefully. nod.

    "Don't worry! I won't even listen to those pheasant cuckoo days!"

    When Wen Ling returned, his seat was already taken. He looked at the person sitting in his seat and was taken aback for a moment.

    "Why is it you?!"

    Xue Simi looked at him suspiciously: "Are you okay? I come to class, so this seat is yours?" There are no fixed

    seats in the auditorium, and of course Wen Ling can't say that the seat is his own, so he Shaking his head, he turned and left.

    "It's really weird." Xue Simi scratched her head, looking at Wen Ling's back, she felt a little familiar.

    But she has never been to City A, where did she meet her.

    Shaking her head, Xue Simi continued to bow her head and start taking notes.

    [The plot deviates from the track, please the host to deal with the aftermath by himself. ]

    [If the host fails to reach 100% viciousness within seven days, you will be automatically sent back to the original world. 】

    Wen Ling chose a seat by the window and sat down. Before his butt warmed up, he heard the system's announcement.

    【Lingling, it was the male second who rescued you just now. As a villain, you should be dismissive of this kind of help, but you just laughed at him and angered the male lead, you and the second male lead have no grudges. Now that the main story line has completely collapsed, you can only rely on yourself for the rest. ]

    The villain also became anxious. After all, Lingling was still a child with a kind heart.

    In many cases, if you don't deliberately pretend to be fierce, you can't be fierce at all.

    How could the villain say thank you sweetly to others? Wouldn't that be a disastrous one? !

    [I can help you one more time in the end, Lingling, you must seize the opportunity! ! 】

    Wen Ling didn't know what the chance the villain uncle was talking about, but he really didn't want to go back and wait to die, so he nodded and squeezed his cold little hands.

    He must play with the feelings of the big bastard, and then abandon him severely!

    Although it is too much, but it can survive! !