2-10

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
2. The bloody and tyrannical king × the sick, weak and poor bastard (2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling couldn't understand the emotion in Luo Jiuxiao's black eyes, and when he heard him say that he wanted to eat, his face turned pale with fright.

    If someone else said they killed him and ate him, Wen Ling might think it was a lie to a child.

    But after seeing Luo Jiuxiao murder without blinking an eye and even wiped the prime minister's neck with a sword, Wen Ling's calf began to shake again.

    Luo Jiuxiao grabbed him by the collar and looked at the little guy's legs shaking badly, with an expression of terrified belief that he was really scared.

    "I, I haven't showered for several years...It's sour and smelly, it doesn't taste good at all..." "Don't

    worry, Guzi will eat you when you are white and fat." Luo Jiuxiao carried Wen Ling went straight out of the prime minister's mansion.

    The shadow guard quietly knelt down on one knee: "Master, what should we do with this prime minister's mansion?"

    Luo Jiuxiao glanced casually with his long and narrow eyes, and then said in a casual tone: "Burn it."

    "Yes."

    No After a while, the entire Prime Minister's Mansion was ablaze, and Wen Ling looked at the scene before him in shock.

    The tongue of flames ate away at the originally luxurious and promiscuous Prime Minister's Mansion like a vicious and ugly monster, and the original magnificence was nothing but ashes and dust after the fire.

    Wen Ling was thrown on the carriage by Luo Jiuxiao. He knelt and lay down at the window, staring at the flames in a daze.

    Suddenly, a heat wave hit, and it was about to hit Wen Ling's face.

    The collar was pulled forcefully, and Wen Ling fell into a warm and strong embrace.

    Between the nostrils was the sharp and elegant agarwood, and Wen Ling subconsciously curled up in his arms.

    Luo Jiuxiao pinched Wen Ling's collar to straighten him, then took off his robe and wrapped it around Wen Ling's body.

    "Lie down at the window and watch for a while, your little face is probably going to be the face of a charcoal-grilled pig."

    Leaning lazily on the armchair, Luo Jiuxiao looked at Wen Ling with long eyebrows drawn into his temples and a smile.

    Wen Ling turned his head, and almost spurted out a nosebleed.

    Luo Jiuxiao's originally sharp and stern facial features were weakened and sharply diminished by his smile, and those narrow peach blossom eyes were slightly lifted up at this moment with an intriguing smile.

    Like banter when you find Joke's pet.

    He propped his head with one hand and looked lazily at the side, his silver hair fell casually on his shoulders, and his long legs were leaning against the small table beside the armchair.

    So, so pretty! !

    Wen Ling was obsessed with watching for a while, he swallowed subconsciously, and then suddenly came back to his senses.

    The sense of shame made Wen Ling want to find a crack in the ground to sneak in, but Luo Jiuxiao refused to let him go.

    "I don't know that you are still a little bitch."