16-20

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Delicate human little counselor × cold-blooded sick panther (16)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Atelel's blue eyes narrowed slightly, and the vertical pupils belonging to the orcs were staring at Wen Ling.

    His voice was very low, mellow and soft, but it made Wen Ling's ears shudder.

    "Or, should I call you... the little thing of the human race?"

    The hairs blew up in an instant, Wen Ling supported his body not to fall down, his palms were cold, and he even started to sweat a little because of the nervousness.

    "Aren't you awake yet? Human beings became extinct more than two hundred years ago. If I were human, I would have to be exhibited in a museum right now.

    " She squeezed Wen Ling's earlobe, and carefully sniffed his scent.

    The strong breath that belonged to Li Yang was mixed with the smell of the leopard clan, but that sweet smell, no matter how many smells there were, it couldn't cover it up.

    "How could Li Yang be willing to send such a beautiful little thing to a museum? If it were me, I would also hide you at home and never show up."

    Wen Ling's face was already a little pale, he squeezed his fingertips, The stinging pain made him slightly awake and calm.

    "I have always been taken care of by Mr. Li. Rumors like yours are simply untenable. I'm not welcome when you're talking nonsense." "

    You're welcome? Why are you welcome?" It was stuffed into Wen Ling's mouth, touched the sharp teeth, and lowered his body: "Use your little milk tooth to bite me to death?"

    Wen Ling felt that he had been humiliated.

    He tightened his jaw, biting hard on Attlee's finger.

    Atelier's fingers were instantly covered with a layer of silver snake scales, Wen Ling's teeth were bitten hard, and his eyes turned red from the pain.

    Seeing Wen Ling squatting on the ground covering his mouth, a little surprise flashed across Attle's face.

    Are human teeth so fragile?

    He also knelt down and wanted to pinch Wen Ling's jaw, but he slapped his hand away forcefully.

    The eyes filled with tears stared at him viciously: "Don't touch me! I hate you two brothers to death!"

    Attlee wanted to say something more, but heard a small voice not far away.

    "You'd better not mention a single word about today's matter to that guy, otherwise I don't mind reporting your identity to the capital's security department. Even Li Yang might not be able to handle the old things there." He squeezed Pinching Wen Ling's ear, his tone was gentle and threatening: "After all, you don't want to become a product of scientific research when you are tied up on the experimental bench, do you?" I have to admit that this

    is a very effective threat.

    Wen Ling didn't want to cause trouble for Li Yang, nor did he want to cause trouble for himself.

    He kept his mouth shut and didn't answer Aterelle.

    Attlee knew that Wen Ling had compromised, so he patted him on the head in satisfaction, turned into a little silver snake again and left the fitting room.

    After making sure that Attlee had left, Wen Ling changed his clothes.

    Pushing open the door of the fitting room, Li Yang was already standing at the door waiting.