6-10

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Bloodthirsty and addicted tyrant × soft little fool eunuch (6)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Cold sweat welled up on Wen Ling's forehead. He looked at the man with a cautious tone.

    "I don't know what your lord's order is for

    looking for a slave?" The man leaned against the tree trunk with an incomprehensible expression. He stared at Wen Ling's frightened expression, and his tone was a little warning.

    "I don't like talking to idiots. If you insist on acting stupid, you don't need to go back today."

    Wen Ling's whole body was stiff, and his fingertips were covered with cold sweat.

    The man walked up to Wen Ling, and he looked at the young man's exquisite porcelain-white face under the moonlight, with a little interest in his eyes.

    "Now, tell me obediently, what exactly does Rong Yugu like?"

    Wen Ling was taken aback, what do you like?

    Rong Yugu doesn't seem to have anything that he loves or likes very much.

    He is only one-sidedly interested in everything, never obsessed.

    If it's something of particular interest... maybe himself?

    But Wen Ling didn't dare to say it, so he opened his mouth: "Your Majesty loves painting, and he would paint a few strokes in the imperial study every day. If something in court annoys His Majesty, he will paint." The man thought for a

    while After waiting for a while, he asked, "What did you draw?"

    Wen Ling recalled the paintings in the Imperial Study Room, which were not picturesque mountains and rivers, nor pictures of beauties.

    Rong Yugu's imperial study room is full of evil ghosts, all of them seem to fly out at any time and devour people's bones and scum.

    "Your Majesty likes to draw ghosts." Wen Ling replied truthfully.

    Since the Ninth Prince dared to assassinate Rong Yugu, it meant that he was definitely not the only one in the palace.

    When he thought that Rong Yugu lived in such an envious environment every day, while he was telling secrets about him behind his back, Wen Ling's guilt filled his heart, almost engulfing him.

    The man's expression didn't change, but the suspicion visible to the naked eye dissipated a little.

    Wen Ling lowered the breath that was raised in his heart little by little.     "I promise you."

    Bet right.

    "Find out his daily movements, including where he has been when he left the palace recently, and find a way to find out."

    They don't know where Rong Yugu went after he left the palace, which means that no one knows what happened to Rong Yugu after he left the palace. know.

    Wen Ling lowered his head and was about to deal with it perfunctorily, but suddenly his heart ached sharply.

    He knelt on the ground with a pale face and almost passed out, but the pain kept pulling his nerves, making him linger between fainting and sober fingertips.

    It hurts so much... It was as if his heart was being churned by hard metal. The pain was so painful that he wanted to slam his head on it to death.