Cruel Duke × Good and Soft Little Beast Slave (Page 1/2)

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Cruel Duke × Good and Soft Little Beast Slave (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    When Wen Ling woke up, he was nestled in Song Duo's arms.

    Song Duo put his arms around him and stared at the computer screen intently, Wen Ling rubbed his eyes and yawned slightly.

    He looked at the dense data reports on the screen and looked away.

    "Are you awake?"

    Wen Ling nodded, looking dependently at Song Duo's clothes.

    After sleeping for so long and lying in Mr. Song's arms, his arms should be numb, right?

    Wen Ling wanted to go down, but didn't want to leave.

    He just frowned and nestled in Song Duo's arms, with a troubled expression on his face.

    "What's wrong?" Song Duo asked as he looked at the little guy's slightly frowning brows.

    Wen Ling looked at Song Duo's handsome face, and said in a soft voice, "Mr. Song, are you feeling well? I've slept for so long and I'm afraid it might make you uncomfortable...but I don't really want to come down.

    " Afterwards, the dark room became his lingering shadow, and Wen Ling didn't dare to lie at all.

    Song Duo kissed Wen Ling's forehead, and gently stroked his lips with his fingertips: "Since you don't want to come down, just sit down."

    So Wen Ling nestled in Song Duo's arms and read the magazine with peace of mind, while Song Duo continued to process some documents.

    The two don't interfere with each other but are very in harmony.

    Wen Ling began to have an almost morbid attachment to Song Duo. He didn't dare to stay in the room alone. No matter what Song Duo did, he would follow him step by step.

    Like a cub that has lost its shelter.

    Song Duo was very satisfied with the results of his domestication, he put his arms around Wen Ling and disclosed their relationship to the outside world indifferently.

    Later, Wen Ling took back his mobile phone, and his eyes felt hot when he saw the countless messages sent by Cui Niannian and Ji Yan.

    Ling Ling: [I'm back. 】

    When Wen Ling sent this message to the group, the two immediately exploded.

    The voice call popped up, and Wen Ling pressed the connect button.

    "Where have you been? You haven't answered your phone or WeChat for so long, we thought something happened to you!!"

    Ji Yan's voice was almost roaring, he was really anxious.

    Cui Niannian was also a little excited, his voice choked up.

    "Song Duo suddenly asked you for a month's leave without saying anything about what happened. Later, Song Duo stopped coming to school. The two of us asked Shen Yanchen, and he didn't know anything about it." Wen Ling's eyes were also

    red Yes, he bit his lip and sniffed.

    He didn't dare to think about the memories in that closed room this week, so he whispered: "There was an accident, and the phone was broken, I'm sorry." Ji Yan and Cui Niannian have known

    Wen Ling for a long time, He soon heard Wen Ling's emotional repulsion, so he stopped asking.

    "When will you go back to school? We miss you very much."