Bloodthirsty and addicted tyrant × soft little fool eunuch (1)

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Bloodthirsty and addicted tyrant × soft little fool eunuch (1)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling escaped from his body little by little in Sang Wu's arms, and slowly floated into the sky.

    He didn't see the dark and gloomy desire in the young man's eyes almost turned into substance, staring at the direction of his soul.

    "We...see you soon. I won't let you escape."

    ......

    The soul was pulled into the vortex of time and space, a huge sense of weightlessness hit, Wen Ling I just feel dizzy and dizzy.

    "Lingling, get out of the way!!" The villain's anxious voice sounded behind him, and Wen Ling was taken aback.

    avoid what?

    In the next second, a sharp blade pierced through the soul.

    "Lingling!!!"

    Seeing the villain panicked and about to pounce, Wen Ling opened his mouth, but couldn't make a sound.

    So cold...

    does the soul feel cold too?

    He just seemed to be shot by something.

    who is it?

    "You trash, you're looking for death." The villain's eyes were bloodshot, and his figure began to rise sharply.

    Not long after, a group of men in red clothes who looked like lotuses from hell held a big knife and wiped out all the phantoms who were attacking Wen Ling.

    "Lingling, hang on, I'll take you to the plane below."

    The villain's fiery red hair fell to the ground, and his fingers flipped the seal quickly. Wen Ling's soul exuded a light blue light, and quickly disappeared in the In situ.

    ......

    His soul was plunged into the darkness of eternal night, and he didn't know how long it took before he gradually saw a glimmer of light.

    Wen Ling tried his best to open his eyes, but found that he was lying on the ground at the moment.

    The dizziness and loss of strength in his head made him cough twice.

    "The lord is asking you something, are you dumb?" The burly man next to him pinched Wen Ling's shoulder and exerted a little more strength.

    Wen Ling grunted in pain, he raised his head with effort, and finally recognized his situation at the moment.

    He was held on the ground by two burly men, and his body seemed to have wounds of varying degrees. At this moment, even gasping for breath would involve heart-rending pain in all organs.

    Feili raised his head, Wen Ling looked at the man in the seat above.

    He was covered in a red dress as thin as a cicada's wings, revealing his snow-white shoulders and chest, and there was a faint smile in his red phoenix eyes, but it didn't reach the bottom of his eyes.

    He was playing with the leaves in his hands, his tone casual.

    "I've never been intimidated by others. If you don't want to, you don't have to go." The man's red lips pursed lightly, with a charming smile, but in the next second, the originally emerald green leaves suddenly turned into sharp hidden weapons. Wen Ling's face was nailed to the ground.