Soft and Poor Fake Young Master (1)

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Soft and Poor Fake Young Master (1)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The body flew out like a kite with a broken thread, and Wen Ling rolled directly down the steps all the way downstairs.

    Unfamiliar memories swept in like a tide.

    Wen Ling's vision was a little blurred, and his head hit the ground heavily.

    He looked at the girl standing at the top of the stairs, who seemed to be... his cousin?

    Wen Ling passed out, and when he woke up, his head was bandaged and lying on the bed.

    Mother Wen sat by the bed and looked at Wen Ling: "Why are you so careless? Ziya said you rolled down the stairs." Zhao Ziya flung herself into

    Mother Wen's arms with a delicate appearance: "My cousin just scared me to death Suddenly, I rolled down the stairs, luckily I found out in time, otherwise I would really break my brain." "Does your head still hurt

    ?"

    Mother Wen asked Wen Ling's head while touching her.

    Wen Ling shook his head, and said in a soft voice, "It doesn't hurt anymore, it's okay."

    He is the only son of the Wen family, and he grew up with a golden spoon in his mouth. No matter in appearance, family background or education, he is the best.

    But usually in this case, he will not be the main character.

    Sure enough, just a few days ago, Wen Ling was approached by his own son, and it was only then that they realized that they had carried the wrong child.

    On one side is the biological child who was left behind, and on the other is the son who has been raised for twenty years.

    No matter which one, they can't give up.

    The biological child was taken back logically, and Wen Ling, as the villain, couldn't accept that he was taken away from him. He even had to give half of anything he liked to the biological child.

    So he played tricks everywhere, and he often tripped up his own son at school.

    He even found out that his biological son liked the heroine, and directly framed her together with the heroine.

    The final result was that the male protagonist, male second and biological son were treated as cannon fodder.

    And Wen's father and Wen's mother were also very disappointed in Wen Ling because of Wen Ling's many and bad things in the century, and the original love also faded away little by little.

    ......

    "Mom asked the nanny to cook porridge for you, so you can eat something light for the past two days. I asked you to leave school for you to have a good rest."

    Mother Wen helped Wen Ling tuck The quilt, the tone is a little distressed.

    Wen Ling stared blankly at Mother Wen.

    Yes, at this time, Mother Wen still loves him sincerely.

    After all, he was raised as his own son since he was a child, and his emotional foundation is solid.

    "Okay, thank you mom." Wen Ling was very obedient, and he slightly raised the corners of his lips to show a smile.

    Zhao Ziya on the side looked at Wen Ling with disgust, as if she wanted to tear his face apart so that everyone could see his hypocritical expression.