21[🔚]

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The poor little girl who strayed into the island of killing × the owner of the killing game (21) [End]
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Gu Xingyi slowly took out a black box from under the sofa.

    The box was opened, and Wen Ling looked at the intricately crafted chains inside, and couldn't help but gasp.

    "Good boy, this is the last time I will trust you." The obstinate and pathological emotions in Gu Xingyi's dark eyes are like burnt weeds in the wilderness. Depressed and endless.

    Wen Ling hugged his neck flatteringly and gently rubbed his small head: "I won't run away. We will live seriously together in the future, and all our misfortunes will be relieved one day.

    " Warm, Gu Xingyi rested his chin on Wen Ling's shoulder and neck: "Okay."

    The sun was shining on his body, and it felt warm.

    This was probably the first time for Gu Xingyi to squint his eyes and look at the bright sky outside.

    Wen Ling's leg has completely healed, and he started to continue looking for a job. Gu Xingyi's eyes were heavy, and he neither objected nor agreed.

    In fact, Wen Ling didn't know what to do, but he didn't want to be raised in captivity like this to become a canary. Once separated from society, maybe even his senses and receiving information would become dull.

    If Gu Xingyi is willing to make concessions for him, then he will never let down his trust this time.

    So in order to make Gu Xingyi feel more secure, he began to take the initiative to report to Gu Xingyi every day in detail.

    "I'm interviewing for the company. I don't know if I can get hired this time." Sitting on a bench in the interview waiting area, Wen Ling nervously called Gu Xingyi.

    This morning Gu Xingyi was uncharacteristically, picked him up from the bed and carried him to the bathroom.

    "Little slacker, don't you have an interview today? You're going to be late soon."

    Wen Ling opened his mouth and let Gu Xingyi brush his teeth for him. Only after hearing these words did he force himself to be more energetic.

    Gu Xingyi personally sent him to the company's interview door, and then left.

    "Don't worry, there will be no problem." Gu Xingyi's voice was low, with a very faint smile.

    The little girls who came out of the interview room blushed with excitement on their cheeks: "My God, the chief judge of this interview is too handsome! Help, he looks like a star!" "No. 128." Inside the interview

    room When the number was called, Wen Ling quickly hung up the phone and stood at the door.

    What kind of person is the interviewer? Will you make things difficult for him?

    Wen Ling interrupted his wild thoughts, politely knocked on the door lightly, then opened the door and walked in.

    A scorching gaze fixed on him, Wen Ling raised his head subconsciously.

    When he touched that familiar face, Wen Ling stood there stiffly.

    Gu Xingyi was looking at him with a smile, and tapped the table lightly with his slender fingers: "Tell me why you came to our company?"

    Wen Ling licked his lips, and the playful smile in Gu Xingyi's eyes made him bear I can't help being a little ashamed.

    He said why Gu Xingyi was so abnormal today, after a long time, it was his family's property! !