21-25

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Killing the Paranoid's Little Cry Bag (21)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling looked at the dark policemen outside, and the drowsiness that was still a bit sleepy was instantly frightened and disappeared.

    "What's the matter..."

    "We suspect that Song Cha may be related to several deaths and disappearances two months ago, please cooperate with our investigation."

    Wen Ling's palms were cold, his heart was beating wildly, and he was at a loss , Song Cha suddenly came out from the master bedroom.

    "Please wait a moment, I'll change clothes."

    He was wearing home pajamas, even though he was just woken up from his sleep, he was still luxurious and warm.

    After changing his clothes in a leisurely manner, Song Cha warned in a warm voice: "There are ready-made ingredients in the refrigerator, remember to warm them up tomorrow morning." Wen Ling just

    stood there, watching Song Cha leave surrounded by the police apartment.

    Why did the police suddenly arrest Song Sha in the early hours of the morning?

    Wen Ling couldn't figure out what the reason was anyway.

    Hearing that the police have seized key evidence, Song Cha will hold a trial in a few days.

    And I will appear in court as a witness.

    On the day of the court session, Wen Ling sat in a chair beside him in a daze.

    What is the key evidence? Why did the police suddenly kill Song Cha as a suspect?

    It's so strange...

    Song Sha sat in the suspect's seat, with police guarding on both sides.

    But even so, the handsome facial features and deep-rooted dignity already made him look like the winner of this trial.

    "About the multiple murder and disappearance cases from March 22 to May 16, do you have anything to explain?" Song Cha sat on a chair and smiled lightly: "These things have nothing to do with me

    , I Of course, there is no need to make too many excuses."

    "Judge, I have evidence!" Zhou Huang, who was sitting aside, suddenly stood up, holding a recording pen in his hand.

    The voice from inside came out, and Wen Ling's pupils suddenly constricted.

    It was the conversation between myself and Zhou Yang when they ran away that day.

    No wonder...

    No wonder Song Cha was arrested suddenly, it turned out that Zhou Ying was waiting for her here.

    From the day when he questioned himself, he was ready to collect evidence to kill Song Cha completely.

    Wen Ling just looked at Zhou Huang, and there was a rare panic in Zhou Huang's eyes. He quickly looked away, and then said: "The victim in the recording pen is at the scene today, and he can prove that all of this is true." Song Cha did it, and every sentence is true."

    The judge turned his eyes to Wen Ling: "Is everything he said true?"

    Wen Ling took a deep breath, and he tightly squeezed his fingertips, feeling the pain. It was intended to make Wen Ling's mind clearer.