21-30

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The poor little man hidden in the haunted house by the lunatics (21)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    When Wen Ling ran out with his head covered in blood, what he saw was Yu Zizong lying in a pool of blood.

    Song Yan hugged Yu Zizong as if he was going crazy.

    "Xiao Zongzi, open your eyes and look at me. Didn't you say that you want to get rid of the nightmares of so many years for grandma? I promise you, I will retire next year, and I will find a serious job to live again... Xiao Zongzi, wake up, don't fucking ignore me!!!"

    Tears rolled down the eyes and fell on Zizong's already stiff body, he still kept his eyes open, as if with great regret, unable to Close your eyes.

    "You are so timid, you don't even dare to kill a chicken. Why do you kill for me? Why do you die for me? Why, why?!

    " Break him to the point where he breaks down.

    Standing in the distance, Wen Ling clenched his fists, feeling that the blood in his whole body was flowing backwards.

    He seemed to understand what Ling Ye said.

    "If you want the person you care about to live, you must be mentally prepared to die."

    So as early as Song Yan was preparing to protect everyone, Yu Zizong might have been ready to lose his life for Song Yan .

    Why use human nature as a game? Is it really so happy to see the painful choices of others and the hypocrisy of greed for oneself?

    Standing on a high judgment platform and watching the suffering of all beings, what can such a game bring?

    Wen Ling couldn't figure it out.

    He was trapped in that room, and he had no choice but to break his own head to stop Ling Ye's movements.

    But now it seems that it is still a step too late.

    He couldn't save them.

    Looking back, Wen Ling looked at the disappearing wall behind him and the stairs leading to the next floor, grabbed Song Yan's hand and said loudly: "Go!!"

    Song Yan hugged Yu Zizong's body and refused to let go: "I won't go, I'll accompany him here, you go." "Did you forget

    how Yu Zizong died?! He took the lead to protect you." With this life, you stay here because you want his sacrifice to be a waste? Do you want to see him die in vain?" Wen Ling's

    words angrily scolded Song Yan, and Ling Ye's originally slow movements seemed to be a little bit slower. After recovering, he raised his head and fixed his gaze on Wen Ling.

    "Betrayed me again, Wen Ling."

    Wen Ling clenched Song Yan's arm and pulled him, "Go!!"

    Song Yan looked at Yu Zizong with nostalgia, and finally let go of him and walked towards the fourth floor. run in the direction.

    The sound of the chainsaw followed closely behind, Wen Ling didn't dare to turn back, and couldn't turn back.

    They went all the way up to the slow terrace on the fourth floor, and Ling Yesheng stood at the stairs on the third floor staring at Wen Ling.

    Wen Ling stood on the top and looked at him from a distance, and finally turned around silently and went up to the fourth floor.

    Perhaps he came here for another purpose.