31-40

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The poor little man hidden in the haunted house by the lunatics (31)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    ......

    "Book" "Let's rest here, I haven't done any experiments yet."

    "Dan" Wen Ling sat down on the chair and put the chopsticks away neatly, and then waited obediently. Empty and eat.

    Wen Ling sat down on the chair and put the chopsticks away neatly, then obediently waited for Kong to finish eating.

    Wen Ling looked at it for a while and his eyelids didn't feel heavy. I slowly closed my eyes, and just curled up on the sofa bed and fell asleep.

    But why? I doubted this man almost unconsciously.

    "I should return to the fifth floor, I have to find a way to find me."

    Kong slightly tilted his head: "Go to the laboratory."

    "Well...didn't something happen to me before? Get up?"

    "Let's just stay here and recuperate until your nerves recover."

    After everything was tidied up, Sora finally turned his attention to the little guy who was sleeping.

    "Our mental state is too stable. I injected a sedative for us."

    If there is no choice, I can be the victim.

    If Kong hadn't stayed here as a direct exit player, he must be very familiar with this place.

    Hide the plot?

    What didn't I do before I entered this haunted house?

    Kong's expression didn't change much, he just said lightly, "I've seen you before when I came up, just pass me and know what I'm doing." My

    head is still a little messy, what have I forgotten? I also know.

    Just as he was about to open his mouth to change the subject, Sora's voice sounded from above his head.

    Sora suddenly lowered his head, his eyes were so shallow that they glowed pale gold, and his eyes just stared at me wrongly.

    Wen Ling secretly hid his mind.

    "Sure enough, it's not a failure."

    Seeing Wen Ling put down the tableware, Kong just reminded him in a low voice: "My meal time is not on time. If we eat more now, maybe we will come out later." There is nothing to eat."

    Wen Ling suddenly calmed down without any worries.

    Wen Ling recalled that cramped and narrow space, which opened and then closed suddenly, with an unexpected and tangled expression.

    The food was already set on the dining table, Wen Ling held the rice bowl and began to sip and eat.

    So good.

    "What do I look like?" Wen Ling clenched his fingers without any curiosity.

    "Are we familiar with this place?" Wen Ling regretted it as soon as he finished asking.

    Wen Ling's delicate brows frowned slightly.

    After confirming that Wen Ling was fast asleep, Kong opened the mechanism on the test bench, and a body that had been dismembered, almost enough, appeared on the operating table.