31-40

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
31. Fell into the hands of a pathological stalker (31)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling's head went blank, and the originally clean pajamas were wet and stuck to his skin because of Shen Yan's sudden approach.

    The young man's body was covered with dense water vapor, his arm muscles were clearly textured, and his black hair was still dripping with water, dripping all the way down the sharp-edged jaw to the ground, with a fatal provocation.

    With a smirk, he squeezed Wen Ling's chin with his fingertips, forcing him to look up at him.

    Wen Ling's cheeks flushed, and her cat-like eyes began to blur.

    "Yes, what is it..."

    He seemed to hear his own voice in a trance, but what he said was completely out of Wen Ling's control.

    "What do you think?"

    Wen Ling was taken aback, he didn't dare to follow Shen Yan's gaze.

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! !

    "Big, everyone is a man, even if you take off your clothes now, I won't...uh!!!"

    Wen Ling's unfinished words were drowned in Shen Yan's lips.

    He pried open Wen Ling's closed teeth and hooked his nimble and mischievous little tongue, and put his palms tightly around Wen Ling's waist.

    Wen Ling's legs softened, and his body began to slide down inch by inch, but Shen Yan hugged him, and in the end he half pushed and half pushed closer to his body.

    Subconsciously, Wen Ling wanted to refuse, but accidentally touched the sexy abdominal muscles and mermaid lines.

    At that moment, Wen Ling's brain seemed to explode.

    The nosebleed couldn't stop flowing cheerfully, Shen Yan found out and turned around and took out the paper on the sink to stop the bleeding for Wen Ling.

    Wen Ling is like a domestic cat who has been bullied terribly at the moment, and he is so well-behaved.

    "I, I..."

    He stammered and wanted to say something, but the next second, after a 'bang', the small ears on Wen Ling's head were exposed.

    The soft and thick ears drooped on the hair, Wen Ling's eye circles were red from being bullied in Shen Yan's arms, and his moist mouth was planted by kisses, looking pitiful and painful.

    Shen Yan pinched Wen Ling's small ears again and again, her voice was hoarse and tired.

    "Huh?"

    Wen Ling didn't speak again, but silently took out the tissue in his nose and replaced it with a new one.

    "It turns out that Ling Bao'er is also greedy for Brother Shen's body."

    He licked Wen Ling's earlobe, then bit it lightly with his teeth, jokingly said.

    Wen Ling suddenly cried softly, he gently hooked the towel wrapped around Shen Yan's lower body, his voice was as soft as a baby.

    "Don't tell others what happened today, or... woo woo woo, or I'll really lose face!"

    Seemingly agitated, Wen Ling covered his face and began to sob.