21-30

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
21. Bloody and Tyrannical King × Sick and Poor Bastard (21)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The corners of Luo Jiuxiao's lips lifted slightly, and there was bloody murderous intent in his long and narrow eyes.

    Snake-like cold eyes stared at Luo Sisi, as if he would show his fangs and bite her neck off in the next second.

    Luo Sisi's breathing was stagnant, and she couldn't help but recall Luo Jiuxiao when she was in the palace that day.

    Violent, cruel, fierce and decisive.

    Rivers of blood flowed everywhere, and broken limbs and arms were scattered everywhere.

    As the emperor, he ascended the throne by stepping on the corpses of all the ministers who plotted against him.

    Looking back now, Luo Sisi still couldn't stop shaking.

    ......

    Luo Jiuxiao was wearing a mysterious armor, and Ling Lie's facial features were stained with blood, looking coquettish and violent.

    The blood from the tip of the sword dripped all the way from the steps of the Hall of Supreme Harmony to the front of the hall, and Luo Jiuxiao killed the Imperial Forest Army who tried to prevent him from entering the Hall of Supreme Harmony one by one.

    He pierced their chests with his sword and cut their throats, with the excitement and madness in his eyes after smelling the smell of blood.

    Luo Jiuxiao stepped on their corpses, and finally stood where he always wanted to stand, staring down at the prostrate ministers and the silent bones below.

    "The sixth prince, Luo Rong'an, wanted to force the palace since the first emperor was alive. He was not filial or virtuous, but he was not allowed to taboo the name of the emperor." There was silence. After a long time, someone

    finally stood up. He pointed at Luo Jiuxiao angrily: You must be able to bear the throne?! First you cheated yourself, and when the sixth prince forced the palace and was caught by the late emperor, you could reap the benefits?! His Royal Highness is indeed a good planner." Luo Jiuxiao shook it carelessly

    . With the blood on the sword, he spoke lazily, as if he was not the one who killed the man just now.

    "Luo Rong'an's forcing the palace was planned by his mother's family and himself. Could it be that he was pressing his head alone to force him to kill his father? As for the feigned death, it is even more nonsense. That day, everyone stood alone to block the sword for His Majesty." If it wasn't for luck, Gu would definitely die."

    He flew down in front of the man, and the emotions in his eyes were hard to distinguish.

    He raised his arms slightly, and a strange smile appeared on the corner of his lips: "You are full of nonsense, I am afraid that these bastards are the remnants of Luo Rong'an's mother and concubine, and they should be killed.

    " His head was chopped off on the ground.

    When Luo Sisi rushed over, she happened to see this scene.

    She watched helplessly as the man with a tall figure and handsome face like a god expressionlessly chopped off the head of the person opposite him.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

    She screamed out, Luo Jiuxiao glanced casually, and Luo Sisi's original scream was stuck in her throat.