11-15

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Good and Soft Orc Kitty × Collector's Hypocritical Merchant (11) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    Little Grizzly's tears were falling straight down, and he bit his lip trying to hold back the tears.

    There was a tinge of bright red in the fragments and the tea room, and Xiao Mi was still squatting on the ground to pick it up, regardless of the cut on his hand.

    Don't cry anymore, otherwise the master will be even angrier.

    Wen Ling smelled the smell of blood in the air. He looked at the little grizzly bear squatting on the ground, and quickly jumped off the chair, holding his with his small hand.

    "Your hand is broken! Don't pick me up and call the waiter." Wen Ling pulled the man up and helped him to sit on the chair, while he pushed open the door and called the waiter not far away.

    "Hi, I need a Band-Aid. The tea set here is broken. I might trouble you to clean it up for us. Thank you.

    "

    The little grizzly bear sat on the chair cautiously, the little hand that held his hand just now was small and soft, too white.

    Even when approaching him, there is a smell of milk, which makes people feel very comfortable, and he is not timid in handling things.

    so envious.

    The waiter quickly came in and took away the broken teacup and cleaned up the ground.

    Wen Ling took out a band-aid, pulled the little grizzly bear's hand in front of her, and helped him bandage it up: "Don't touch the water for a few days, or it will heal slowly."

    Tea is for each person, Xiao Mi's It was broken, and there was chattering on the table, which seemed a little awkward.

    Wen Ling pushed his teacup over and winked at him: "Drink mine."

    Xiao Mi looked at him awkwardly, then quickly shook her head: "No, no need."

    "It's okay, You drink this, I'm not thirsty." Wen Ling narrowed his eyes and pushed the tea to him.

    Xiao Mi looked at Bai Xingyu's face and saw that although he looked worried but did not stop him, she said thank you and carefully brought the teacup over.

    Bai Xingyu looked at Xiao Mi's timid look, snorted coldly and took a sip of the tea in the teacup.

    When he glanced at Wen Ling, the little guy was being fed tea by Yan Shigui.

    That delicate and pretty look almost caused Bai Xingyu's chest to pound violently.

    Perhaps Bai Xingyu's gaze was too straightforward, and a cold and sharp gaze swept over him. Bai Xingyu raised his head, just in time to meet Yan Shigui's eyes.

    His eyes were lifeless, and he looked at Bai Xingyu with a strong warning.

    For the first time, Bai Xingyu discovered that this man who was always gentle and polite to the outside world was by no means what he looked like on the surface.

    At this moment, Yan Shigui's facial features are sharp and angular, with a wildness. The black coat on his body made him feel extremely oppressive, as if the superior was examining some low-level ants.

    Looking back, Bai Xingyu hooked his lips.

    That's where it gets interesting.

    Everything here made Xiao Mi feel out of place, he could only lower his head and sip his tea, fearing that he would make any mistakes again.