Cruel Duke × Good and Soft Little Beast Slave (Page 2/2)

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Cruel Duke × Good and Soft Little Beast Slave (Page 2/2)
previous page
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling fell to the ground.

    Those two people just now... Strange, why can he understand what they are talking about?

    Obviously a foreigner.

    Wen Ling was at a loss and walked forward along the light in front of him. Suddenly, he was startled by the deafening shouts.

    He looked at the roaring crowd in front of him. They surrounded the entire field, sitting and shouting like they did during the Olympics.

    Cold sweat broke out on Wen Ling's forehead, and he saw a beast roaring across from him.

    He...he is in the arena now, and he is the prey of the fighting beast!

    Wen Ling was pushed into the center of the field by soldiers.

    The moment the nobles in the auditorium saw Wen Ling, they all shouted excitedly.

    "It's a foreigner with black hair and black eyes! This is really novel." "

    But I guess it's nothing to look at. Looking at his thin appearance, I guess fighting a lion is just a one-bit thing."

    Wen Ling stood there and didn't know. At a loss, the huge iron fence on the opposite side was pulled up by soldiers little by little.

    The huge lion came out step by step from the dark hole.

    Wen Ling's pupils suddenly constricted, and he looked at the lion in front of him with a pale face.

    Will die... How could he beat a lion?

    【Lingling! Don't be afraid I'm coming! 】

    The villain appeared in time at a critical moment, and he quickly appeased Wen Ling.

    [Don't be afraid, I just went to make a cheat for you, and there is something wrong with the script. This villain's script belongs to the big villain next door. He is a hunk with eight pack abs. You guys got the wrong script. 】

    【Originally it was his script to kill a lion with bare hands. 】

    Wen Ling was so frightened that her heart trembled, "Oh, are you kidding me...

    He looked at the lion with a head bigger than half of his body, and his face was pale.

    [Lingling, close your eyes, I will pass the buff to you now. 】

    Wen Ling closed his eyes obediently, and the surrounding voices became clearer and clearer. The next moment, he heard the lion's roar.

    "Human beings are all damned!"

    Wen Ling opened his eyes suddenly, a little in disbelief.

    He cautiously stepped forward, and stretched out his hand: "Excuse me, can you hear me?"

    The lion's open mouth suddenly stopped in place: "Can you understand me?"

    This time it was Wen's turn. Ling was dumbfounded.

    The villain uncle actually gave him a buff that can communicate with animals.

    "Well, yes."

    Wen Ling said with some difficulty: "Why are you here? Were you captured?"

    The lion's teeth were still stained with blood, and there should be countless people eaten by it.

    "Human beings are dirty guys, damn you!!"

    The lion roared and rushed towards him with one limp foot, but Wen Ling hurriedly shouted: "There's a thorn under your foot! I'll pull it out for you! !"

    The lion seemed to understand it, then raised its sole, and sat halfway in front of Wen Ling.

    Wen Ling brushed aside the thick fur, and pulled out the hard thorn inside the paw pad.

    "Okay, it shouldn't hurt now." Wen Ling smiled friendlyly at the lion.

    "Maybe I have a way to take you out of here, but I need your cooperation."

    The arena, which was originally full of people, was quiet at the moment, and everyone stared blankly at the weak boy who was talking to the lion below.

    The man sitting in the highest seat of the audience wore an exquisite mask, he bent the corners of his lips, and casually fiddled with the gleaming dagger with his fingertips.

    He watched Wen Ling and the lion's every move, and waved slightly: "Go and bring that guy over."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous page
next chapter

front pagePC versionbookshelf