11-15

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Killing the Paranoid's Little Cry Bag (11)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling's face was a little pale, and he couldn't help but clenched his fists nervously when he recalled so many incidents in the company recently.

    "Should we contact his family? It is impossible for a man of his age to skip work and disappear suddenly. This is not right." The manager's eyes were also a little serious. Many

    things have happened in the company recently. At this juncture There can be no more incidents.

    "Then I'll get someone to contact Zhou Yang's family to see if he knows where he has gone."

    Wen Ling felt uneasy. He repeatedly looked at his phone, trying to get a reply from Yuzu, but all the news was lost There was no news of it.

    what is going on?

    Is it really a coincidence?

    Wen Ling's heart was in a mess, too many doubts were knotted in his heart and he couldn't find the source.

    Are these things aimed at him, or at yourself?

    Wen Ling couldn't figure it out.

    Sitting on the desk, looking at the empty desk next to me, countless memories came flooding back.

    When everyone isolated him, only Yuzu still talked and laughed with herself with a smile.

    Even knowing that Song Duo is the major shareholder, Yuzi did not flatter her like the others.

    He has always taken their friendship seriously, and he can't just give up on grapefruit.

    [For this plane task, please let the hero say 'I love you' to complete task one. 】

    Wen Ling was startled by the sudden mechanical sound in his head.

    Say I love you with your own mouth?

    Who is the hero?

    Mission... one? Is there more than one task?

    The thoughts in his head were too complicated, and it was difficult for Wen Ling to sort out his thoughts. He took a bag and asked himself for half a day off.

    If he stays in this environment any longer, he will go crazy.

    ......

    Wen Ling looked at the scorching sun outside, raised his arms to block the sun.

    The hotter the weather, the more anxious it is.

    Wen Ling did not call Song Cha to tell him about his leave.

    He carried his bag and returned to the alley near the small rental house.

    Even Wen Ling himself didn't know why he appeared here, as if something was guiding him.

    There was a cold atmosphere in the alley, and for some reason, Wen Ling didn't feel the slightest bit of fear this time.

    Following his memory, he walked out of the alley all the way upstairs and stood at the door of his rental house.

    Looking at the familiar old-fashioned iron gate, it seemed that all his memory points started here, and he returned to the original place.

    Wen Ling took a deep breath and knocked on the door.