21-23[🔚]

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Soft and cute little leopard × murderous high-ranking fake prince (21)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "Are you awake?"

    Qin Siyuan's voice was low, and his cold fingertips gently stroked Wen Ling's cheek.

    He just stared at Wen Ling, as if he wanted to devour him.

    The temperature on his cheeks was slightly cold, and Wen Ling shivered subconsciously.

    He pushed himself up and sat up, only to feel dizzy.

    "Where am I?"

    The last memory stopped at him rushing to the front of the formation desperately.

    Qin Siyue...

    Wen Ling's heart suddenly ached again when he thought of that name.

    "You've been asleep for ten years." Qin Siyuan lifted Wen Ling's chin, and fingered his pink lips with his thumb.

    Ten years... how long has he been here?

    "How is the outside world?" Wen Ling asked eagerly.

    He hardly dared to imagine what the capital of Daqin would look like after the battle of life and death, and what would Daqin look like now?

    Qin Siyuan seemed to see what was going on in Wen Ling's mind, and his voice was cold without any fluctuation: "Daqin has been destroyed."

    Wen Ling's eyes widened slightly: "It's gone..."

    "Daqin was almost destroyed after the life-killing battle. Ziwei star fell, and the dragon energy was lost, and the neighboring countries took advantage of the opportunity to annex Daqin."

    Qin Siyuan's tone was like a bystander from the outside, even when it came to the collapse of Daqin, he didn't respond much.

    Wen Ling noticed the change in Qin Siyuan's appearance, and for a moment didn't know what expression to put on.

    "So, even you are not a human race, and you have your own thoughts in the palace. Those who tell me to leave everything to you are just prevarication." "No wonder Qin Siyue hasn't been in court for so long

    , But you rush to the palace every day, and you are just setting up your own tricks."

    Wen Ling's heart was almost twisted in pain.

    He never thought that the person he trusted the most was the guy who pushed him to a dead end.

    His cheek was pinched, and Qin Siyuan forced him to look at himself: "Wen Ling, in your eyes, this king is so unbearable, I would rather put all my eggs in one basket and abandon you?" Wen Ling bit his lip and said nothing, his shoulders trembled slightly

    , He raised his head and looked at Qin Siyuan with red eyes: "Then tell me, why Qin Siyue died? Didn't you say that you can prevent the opening of the life-killing formation? He really has to die? And my family, they are Killed by whom? All of this, why on earth!!"

    Wen Ling vomited a mouthful of blood, and his nose began to bleed uncontrollably.

    Qin Siyuan frowned slightly, and carefully wiped off the blood stains on Wen Ling's nose and mouth with a handkerchief, and then spoke in a low voice.

    "The battle of life and death is a catastrophe of life and death in the world. It cannot be intervened. The monster race is decadent, and the people's hearts are greedy and corrupt. Daqin was once favored by the heavens, so the dragon spirit is strong and the Ziwei star is blessed. Now the gangsters are fighting for power. Killing monsters as slaves and favors , The balance between the two has long been out of balance, and decadence is inevitable." "