Xiao Jiaojiao raised by the president (1)

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
1. Xiao Jiaojiao raised by the president (1) (page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    After receiving the secret order, Luo Jiuxiao held it in his hand and rubbed it carefully.

    Made of black iron, the handwriting chiseled out by craftsmen is a secret word between the shadow guards.

    It is genuine.

    "The dragon plays with the pearl, and the moon canal lies to the east."

    "The waves surge across the north, but the shadows are the same."

    Luo Jiuxiao's thin lips parted slightly, and the voice came in an unhurried manner. He raised his eyelids and glanced at Lou Yan, Then he turned around and walked away.

    Lou Yan's face became more serious.

    Why... would he know the poem?

    "From the east to the north...in the magpie tower."

    Lou Yan's eyes quickly flashed a dark light, the figure disappeared in place, and entered the magpie tower within a few jumps.

    Pushing open the dilapidated wooden door, Lou Yan looked at the inner room covered with dust and spider silk, golden dragons clinging to the red pillars that had been painted, vaguely showing the original grandeur and luxury.

    The Jiaolong held a small wooden box in its mouth, Lou Yan flew up directly upon seeing it.

    The small wooden box was opened, and the beads inside were countless times brighter than the two beads he had seen before.

    The faint blue light directly illuminates the entire inner room.

    "Finally found... Liexuan."

    ......

    Luo Jiuxiao held the secret order, and the 300,000 Yan army and the troops of the secret order returned to the court together.

    By the way, some small border countries that were allied with the Turks were conquered.

    So far, Yan's strength has reached an unprecedented peak.

    People's taxes are reduced, and the weather is prosperous.

    However, Luo Jiuxiao's reputation as a tyrant has not been washed away, but has intensified.

    "I'm too stupid to commit an offense, let's cut it off."

    Luo Jiuxiao looked down at the trembling minister on the ground, and said casually.

    "Think twice, Your Majesty!! Since ancient times, no queen has been a man. Doesn't this mean that I will be extinct!" "Well, how about I let

    you love Qing with this throne?"

    Luo Jiuxiao curled his lips with a coquettish smile, It was as if it had been poisoned.

    "The old minister dare not!!"

    The old prime minister slammed again: "Think twice, Your Majesty!"

    "Do I need to repeat what I said a second time? These two things that don't understand human words are chopped off together."

    The guard's hands and feet He neatly dragged out the two young eunuchs who had been lingering just now and the minister who was kneeling on the ground.

    "Your Majesty!! What Prime Minister Du said is not unreasonable! As the Ninth Five-Year Emperor of Yan Emperor, if the Empress is a man, how will the people of the world think of you? How will the future throne be inherited?!" Who knows Luo Jiuxiao