11-15

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The sick and delicate boy in Miao village who feeds Gu × the poor little boy who strayed into Miao village (11)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling was a little at a loss when he heard Sang Wu's suddenly cold voice, but he still nodded.

    "If the weather is fine tomorrow, I'm going to leave immediately."

    Sang Wu looked at the large swathes of ink on the rice paper, and the writing was undoubtedly destroyed.

    He put away the rice paper expressionlessly and stood up.

    The man's stature was extremely high, and when he approached him, he cast a large shadow to cover him.

    "Why, what's the matter?" Wen Ling took half a step back and asked cautiously.

    Sang Wu's face doesn't look very good, is he angry because of his leaving?

    Wen Ling vetoed it in his heart almost instantly.

    How can it be? After all, he and Sang Wu haven't known each other for too long.

    Although Sang Wu has softened visibly with the naked eye recently, he is more like a 'human' than a high-ranking priest at the moment.

    But Wen Ling knew in his heart that the gap between them was insurmountable.

    Sang Wu is destined to dedicate his whole life here, and he will return to reality and return to mediocrity in the end.

    All emotions originate here and will eventually stop here.

    "Why?" Sang Wu's tone was a little cold, with a little questioning.

    Wen Ling lowered her head and refused to meet his gaze, just staring at her own toes; "I came here only to find out why I was here for three months but only returned for three days.

    " It's already clear, and the order of marriage won't bother me anymore, so it's time for me to go back."

    Sang Wu's eyes were dim, making it difficult to distinguish emotions.

    "I've warned you many times, get out of here."

    Sang Wu approached Wen Ling step by step, trapping him on the desk with his hands on his sides.

    "You broke into here on your own will, and now you want to get out of your body?"

    Wen Ling looked at Sang Wu's red eyes, feeling a little blank.

    "No...I, I didn't want to disturb you."

    Sang Wu held Wen Ling's hand close to his heart: "You pulled me off the altar, and now you want to leave?" "

    I'm not this Meaning... I didn't intend to pull you down from the altar! You will always be the high priest Sang Wu in my heart." "It's

    late." Sang Wu squeezed Wen Ling's hand, and the other hand Holding his waist, "Wen Ling, I can't turn back." With a

    hot and pious kiss on her lips, Wen Ling subconsciously grabbed Sang Wu's clothes.

    what are they doing

    The priest who had always been indifferent like a god was actually kissing him.

    Crazy...everything is crazy.

    There was a sudden pain on his lips, and Wen Ling gasped subconsciously.

    "Concentrate."

    Sang Wu said lightly, and then kissed again.