21-23(🔚)

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Delicate human little counselor × cold-blooded sick panther (21)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The orc's insight ability has always been keen and precise. Attlee looked at Wen Ling who lowered his head, and his mood changed.

    Instead of sharply resisting, it seems that he has chosen to obey by default.

    Atelier touched Wen Ling's head, and smiled, "Good boy." "

    I promise, your treatment here will never be worse than that of Li Yang's."

    Wen Ling didn't move. , He fell into a deeper layer of bewilderment.

    Attlee also promises to treat him well, what about Li Yang?

    Is it because I was well-behaved in exchange for the master's reward, so I treat myself well, or because I really like it?

    Wen Ling didn't know.

    Snakes don't like fire sources, but Attlee helped Wen Ling light a fire anyway, and then directly helped him handle the fish with his slender hands and set it on the fire.

    Looking at his calm and dignified appearance, Wen Ling suddenly felt a little strange.

    This was very different from the Atelel he knew.

    No, how much did he know about Atelel? Every time he met, he was either a threat or almost lost his horse. He didn't want to know this guy at all.

    He is too insecure in this world, anyone has enough ability to kill himself.

    Even now, he is just like duckweed, seemingly clinging to the trunk and vines, but in fact, the next moment, when the flood surges, he will be crushed by the impact.

    Taking out the seasoning from his backpack, Wen Ling approached the fire source slowly.

    He opened the seasoning and wanted to sprinkle it on the fish, but Adelael stretched out the back of his hand to block him, and then took the seasoning in his hand: "Let me do it, be careful not to burn you." It seemed that it was because of the fire source,

    Atele Er's hands were no longer cold, but warm.

    Wen Ling raised his head and looked at Attlee carefully.

    Sensing Wen Ling's gaze, Atole raised his eyebrows sideways: "Why, there is something on my face?" "I

    just feel that you are different from what I saw. Which one is the real you?" Wen Ling shook Shaking his head, he expressed his confusion.

    Atole didn't care, he slowly sprinkled the seasoning on the grilled fish and then turned the fish over.

    "When you ask me such a question, maybe you can think about it, haven't you been pretending when you face me? Which one is the real you?" Wen Ling was silent, his originally chaotic mind

    suddenly A trace of clarity poured in.

    Each of them will have their own position when they appear in this world, so everyone will have a disguise.

    In order to protect himself, Wen Ling disguised himself as a leopard, pretending to be fierce and yelling at people.

    The same is true of Atelel, who wants to keep his secret.

    What about Li Yang?

    What secret does he have?

    Suddenly, Wen Ling suddenly remembered the time when he was pushed down the steps by the orcs.