21-22[🔚]

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Delicate and soft mute little servant×white-cut black-eyed boy in a wheelchair (21)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Looking at Wen Ling's pale cheeks and eyes that had completely dimmed, Qiao Tingyue felt an overwhelming pain in her chest.

    She should give him a hand. How can she save him?

    Qiao Tingyue didn't get an answer, and there was a sudden voice at the door.

    "Really, you are just grateful to me?"

    Wen Ling and Qiao Tingyue looked up when they heard the sound, and saw Song Lu, who was dressed in exquisite and decent clothes, leaning against the door frame and staring at Wen Ling.

    There was dead silence in those originally obscure eyes, except that when he looked at Wen Ling, the waves were still turbulent.

    He moved his body suddenly, and strode up to Wen Ling: "Since you are so grateful to me, why don't you repay your kindness." Wen Ling's chin was

    lifted, and the bloody smell in his throat became more intense, and even breathing Started to clog up.

    "Okay... ah." Wen Ling raised his face with a smile, and responded with difficulty.

    Song Lu didn't say anything, just picked up Wen Ling, turned around and went downstairs.

    When passing by Qiao Tingyue, she didn't even feel Song Lu's gaze.

    Something is wrong, something is wrong.

    According to her investigation of the male protagonist of this plane, if Wen Ling said that, he would definitely go crazy with jealousy.

    It was too unharmonious, like a huge storm that was about to brew under the calm sea.

    A bad premonition ran straight down the spine to Tianling Gai, Qiao Tingyue hurried to the balcony.

    Song Lu had already got into the car with Wen Ling in his arms, and drove away.

    "It's broken!"

    ......

    Wen Ling was unusually quiet from the beginning to the end, he huddled in the co-pilot, his eyes were closed and his face was pale, as if he had fallen asleep.

    The field of vision is a bit blurred.

    Where will Mr. Xiao take him? I don't know...

    it doesn't matter anymore, as long as I can be with him, anything is fine.

    Song Lu took him all the way to an abandoned villa.

    It's not so much abandoned as it is in ruins.

    Getting out of the car with Wen Ling in his arms, Song Lu looked at the ruins in front of him, and said in a calm voice: "At the beginning, she chose elder brother and gave up on me. My soul died here completely. Since you gave me a new The road is crushed again, and you should leave with me."

    Gasoline was poured around the house, Song Lu took out a lighter and lit it, and then threw it on the ground.

    The fire ignited instantly, enveloping the ruins and the two of them.

    "Let's die together." Song Lu hugged Wen Ling tightly, and kissed his forehead.

    With tears in Wen Ling's eyes, he gently wrapped his arms around his neck: "Okay."