11-20

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
11. Xiao Jiaojiao Doted On by the President (11) (Page 1/2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next page
    The boy looked at Ji Yan's fierce face, and his aura weakened.

    "I'm sorry."

    Ji Yan pointed at Wen Ling: "You don't know who the hell is your old man? What about this?" The

    girl next to him squatted on the ground and laughed loudly, even Wen Ling held back his laughter and trembled a little up.

    The boy's face was a little uncomfortable, but with so many people watching, it wouldn't help if things got bigger.

    Ji Yan is a gangster at all, he is not afraid of punishment but he is afraid!

    Gritting his teeth, the boy said to Wen Ling, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

    Wen Ling waved his hand, "It's okay."

    The boy almost left the scene as if fleeing.

    Wen Ling trotted over and gave the girl the lollipop in his pocket, "Thank you."

    The girl raised her delicate eyebrows as she took the candy.

    Imported lollipops are ridiculously expensive.

    "Are you the one who took the statuette home on the first day of transfer?"

    Wen Ling froze, and subconsciously wanted to refute: "I, I..."

    The car didn't belong to him either! He was also in Song Duo's car. If he knew it would have such a big impact, he should have gone home by himself that day.

    "Okay, don't be nervous, I don't eat people." The girl patted Wen Ling's head comfortingly.

    "My name is Wen Ling, his name is Ji Yan, what's your name?"

    Hearing Wen Ling's self-introduction like a primary school student, the girl burst out laughing.

    "My name is Cui Niannian, year after year."

    "You look so handsome just now!" Wen Ling praised without hesitation.

    "It's a good thing you brought a school bully by your side today, otherwise you would have been bullied to death by that idiot." Cui Niannian frowned unhappily as he recalled that boy.

    The whole school had already heard about Wen Ling.

    According to people who have seen it, it doesn't look like a high school student at all, it looks milky and sweet, as beautiful as a little girl.

    She was still skeptical before, after all, it was hard to imagine how an 18-year-old boy could grow so milky and sweet.

    Looking at it today, what the good guy said is really true.

    Ji Yan stood aside without making a sound.

    It's no surprise that his reputation is notorious throughout the school.

    "You helped us today, and we'll be friends from now on!" Wen Ling took out another lollipop and handed it to Ji Yan: "One for each of you."

    Ji Yan looked at the lollipop in Wen Ling's hand with disgust Tang: "I'm not interested in what the kid eats."

    Although he said so, he took it with his hand honestly.

    Wen Ling smiled, as usual.

    Cui Niannian's eyes flicked back and forth between the two of them, and then he showed a clear smile.