31-32[end 🔚

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
31. The bloody and tyrannical king × the sick, weak and poor bastard (31)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The villain grinned, looking at Lou Yan's sharp-edged and coquettish face, his tone was a bit strange.

    "Do you know where the last person who said that is now?"

    Lou Yan's eyes didn't fluctuate at all, he raised his jaw slightly, signaling the villain to continue.

    The villain raised his hand firmly and punched Lou Yan in the stomach.

    "It's been crushed by me."

    In front of Wen Ling, he could pretend to be a human being and not want to scare the child, but without Wen Ling, he's the fucking leader of the bully who runs through the three thousand worlds.

    Killing, burning, looting and doing all kinds of evil, this is his nature.

    The severe pain in the abdomen made Lou Yan cough up a mouthful of blood, he wiped the corner of his lips, the blurred blood made his complexion paler, and his face was as beautiful as a demon.

    "You still haven't changed at all, Lie Xuan."

    Suddenly there was a sharp pain in his head, the villain covered his head and his eyes were red.

    "Shut up!!"

    He has forgotten many things, the only memory is that the main god took his soul and hid his body, making him have to become a consciousness, a so-called system.

    This condensed entity can't last long.

    Who is Lie Xuan?

    The villain only felt that his head was about to be split from the top of the skull by two strands of consciousness, and countless voices were mixed in, but he couldn't grasp any of them.

    Lou Yan looked at the villain's distorted face because of the pain, and a look of unbearableness flashed across his eyes.

    After a while, he finally took a step and put his fingers together on the villain's forehead.

    "Forget it, if you can't remember it, then you can't remember it, I finally found you."

    Lou Yan's hands began to tremble slightly as he hugged the thug's limp body, and his arms around him tightened even more cautiously.

    In the end, the villain's body disappeared little by little until it turned into a little starlight and shot out into the sky.

    "This time, I will never leave you behind."

    ......

    After Wen Ling woke up, he was stuffed back into the golden room again.

    But he wasn't handcuffed.

    Lying under the quilt, Wen Ling's eyes were a little tired, and his senselessness was still weakening. He still couldn't feel the temperature or smell.

    The only thing that has improved is probably that the chest is no longer stuffy.

    The vision gradually became blurred, Wen Ling wanted to rub his eyes, but it still didn't improve.

    "Xiaoxiao..."

    Vision is his last psychological line of defense. If he can't even see his eyes, how can he prove that he is still alive?