11-20

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
11. The bloody and tyrannical king × the sick, weak and poor bastard (11)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The eunuch saluted and then hurriedly left, as if there was a scourge behind him.

    Luo Jiuxiao's voice was hoarse and cold, as if wrapped in poison: "Ci Shen, tomorrow. You lurk into the palace to prevent mutiny."

    Gu Ci Shen fell down without a sound, without making a sound.

    "Follow orders."

    As he said that, Gu Cichen disappeared in the same place in an instant.

    Wen Ling watched Gu Ci come and go without a trace, his big round eyes widened.

    "This, is this the legendary martial arts? This is too powerful!!" Zhuang Zilan stood beside Wen Ling: "     Aside

    from other things, I can also do light work."

The little head turned to Zhuang Zilan, and a pair of beautiful ears and eyes looked at her expectantly: "Then can you give me a show?"

    Zhuang Zilan immediately got a little excited when he heard it.

    She disappeared in place with a 'shua', and then reappeared in front of Wen Ling with a 'shua'.

    "It's amazing, it's amazing!!" Wen Ling clapped his little hands vigorously, admiring him very much.

    Zhuang Zilan suddenly felt the joy of raising a baby, and was a little overwhelmed for a while.

    She wants to show the young master the best martial arts in the world! !

    "Tomorrow's state banquet, protect the little master. If he does anything wrong, I will take off your heads and hang them on the city wall to show the public." Luo Jiuxiao pulled

    Wen Ling's collar and hugged him directly in his arms, circling Staying at Wen Ling, Luo Jiuxiao stared at Zhuang Zilan with dark eyes.

    "Yes, Your Highness." Zhuang Zilan bent down to salute, but broke out in cold sweat.

    This internal force... Even she can't see it, I'm afraid only the master who has returned from the feather can match it.

    Could it be that His Highness is jealous again?

    Zhuang Zilan's forehead had bulging veins, why the hell is this person so jealous! !

    Although his stomach was full of anger, in the end Zhuang Zilan could only smash his teeth and swallow it in his stomach.

    ......

    On the day of attending the state banquet, Wen Ling put on an unusually grand costume.

    With the warm nourishment of medicine and food these days, Wen Ling's stature has grown rapidly, and his facial features have become more delicate and eye-catching.

    He was wearing a moon-white gown trimmed with silver silk. He was delicate and beautiful, and his every move carried an indescribable sense of attention.

    Luo Jiuxiao also changed into a moon-white robe of the same color as Wen Ling's, which complemented his plump and handsome face with a jade-like face.

    "Let's go."

    Stretching out his hand, Luo Jiuxiao handed it to Wen Ling.

    Wen Ling stuffed his little hand into Luo Jiuxiao's big palm, and the two got into the carriage together.