21-27[🔚]

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Cruel Duke of the Wrist × Good Soft Little Beast Cub (21)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling shrank subconsciously, looking at him with some vigilance.

    Robin? He couldn't understand why this man would describe himself like that.

    Seeing Wen Ling look like a kitten with blown fur, the man's beautiful lips curled up slightly: "Don't be nervous."

    He took the chain end of the shackles and led Wen Ling out.

    Wen Ling was forced to follow him step by step, but his head was spinning rapidly.

    Is this guy sleeping? One hundred thousand gold coins is not a small amount. Spending one hundred thousand gold coins for an auction item is either rich or expensive.

    Full of doubts, Wen Ling followed the man into the carriage.

    The wobbly drive made Wen Ling a little tired. He squinted his eyes slightly, trying to wake himself up, but in the end he couldn't beat the drowsiness and fell asleep.

    The man looked at Wen Ling's cute sleeping position curled up in a ball, and smacked his tongue lightly, "You're really a child."

    When he woke up again, Wen Ling found himself in a completely unfamiliar room.

    The soft bed is a deep black color, which makes people feel depressed for no reason.

    He struggled to sit up and looked around cautiously.

    The curtains were drawn, and he couldn't see the scenery outside. As soon as he opened the door, the guards at the door crossed their gleaming spears to block the exit.

    "You can't go out."

    Startled, Wen Ling quickly closed the door and lay back on the bed.

    What should I do, will Orlanther already know that he is missing?

    Will he be angry?

    Surely it will.

    Wen Ling was in a state of confusion for a moment, and all kinds of uneasy factors added together, making him anxious.

    Standing by the bed, Wen Ling circled around like ants on a hot pot.

    Finally, the door was gently pushed open, and the man leaned against the door frame, looking at Wen Ling with interest.

    "It's really like a bird locked in a cage and eager to get out."

    Wen Ling took a step back slightly, with panic in his eyes.

    "I, I was kidnapped... I am not a commodity, nor an auction item. You have found the wrong person." Unexpectedly, the

    man suddenly laughed, his laughter was clear and sweet, and he leaned against the door frame and laughed stop.

    "You're so funny." He looked at Wen Ling, and the smile on his mouth disappeared inch by inch.

    "I bought you for one hundred thousand gold coins. No matter where you come from, you belong here now, understand?"

    Wen Ling's heart sank.

    The man's smile just now seemed to be short-lived, and he couldn't even tell whether the man was really happy, or was pretending to laugh at himself.

    That's right, he had already spent one hundred thousand gold coins to buy himself, no matter where he came from, it had nothing to do with him.

    No one will care.