2-5

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The poor little girl who strayed into the island of killing × the owner of the killing game (2)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "Can you still go?" Wen Ling looked at the young man sitting on the ground and asked in a low voice.

    He didn't dare to speak too loudly. Once other people found out, he and this boy might not be able to leave.

    The man looked at Wen Ling timidly and worriedly at himself, suppressed the sickly smile on the corner of his lips, and then showed a harmless smile to comfort Wen Ling.

    "Yes, but I may have to trouble you to give me a hand."

    Hearing this, Wen Ling quickly stretched out her small hand to grab the man's broad palm, and pulled him up from the ground with great effort.

    The little white hand tightly clutched his own, soft and delicate.

    The man rubbed his thumb lightly, and then smiled harmlessly.

    "Thank you."

    Wen Ling wiped the fine sweat from his forehead, then shook his head: "You're welcome."

    He looked around vigilantly, like a frightened rabbit: "I have to go first, you Take care of yourself..."

    Before Wen Ling finished speaking, the man's body collapsed down and hit the ground heavily.

    "Wake up, wake up!"

    Wen Ling was sweating anxiously, he couldn't stop looking around, afraid that someone would pass by and see the two of them.

    What should I do...

    Looking at the unconscious man lying on the ground, Wen Ling wiped away his tears and lifted him up with all his strength.

    He used the dense bushes to cover up his figure, and moved people to his cave little by little.

    Doing so now is tantamount to exposing his last hiding place. Once this person harbors evil intentions, he may really be dead.

    But Wen Ling recalled the man's warm smile, and couldn't help comforting himself gently in his heart.

    Maybe he's a nice guy?

    At least he really couldn't watch him lying on the ground waiting to die, even if he really wasn't a good person, he would admit that he was unlucky.

    After resisting the person into the cave, Wen Ling collapsed.

    Dry straw was spread on the ground to slow down the impact, and Wen Ling and the man fell on it together.

    The two were lying side by side, and Wen Ling was panting heavily.

    Touching the man's forehead, Wen Ling suddenly found that he seemed to have a fever.

    The scorching heat made his hands shrink slightly.

    The man's wound still seems to be bleeding, and the most urgent thing is to stop the bleeding and prevent infection.

    Wen Ling took out the emergency kit from his backpack, looked at the light blue shirt the man was wearing, bit his lip and whispered, "I'm sorry."

    Then he seriously unbuttoned the man's shirt.

    The man who obviously looks a little thin is actually in good shape.