11-15

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The poor little girl who strayed into the island of killing × the owner of the killing game (11)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wen Ling's eyes were filled with tears, his chin was pinched in pain, the man stared at him condescendingly, his suppressed aura almost swallowed him.

    Yu Zeyuan still chuckled unhurriedly, but his eyes were serious: "I said why are only the bodyguards downstairs standing guard, and there is no one on the ferry, so they are waiting here."

    Gu Xingyi pulled his lips, eyes Quenching the chill: "I followed you all the way, do you think I don't know about your small thoughts?"

    He fondly touched Wen Ling's face, that fair and delicate face still had a little baby fat on it, Feels great.

    "He wants to escape so much, why don't you try the feeling of being the closest to freedom and being smashed by your own hands." Gu Xingyi's eyes were filled with real malice: "Honey, the boat will leave soon, can you get away? "

    Wen Ling grabbed Gu Xingyi's trouser legs with tears in his eyes: "I want to go home...you let me go!!"

    Gu Xingyi squatted down and touched Wen Ling's head, his tone was cold and gloomy: "No Obedient bad boys don't have the right to negotiate with me." "

    Just so I'll take this opportunity to deal with your affairs." Gu Xingyi put one hand in his pocket, and looked at Yu Zeyuan from afar.

    Yu Zeyuan clicked his tongue lightly and shook his neck excitedly: "That's just right, I've wanted to 'chat' with you for a long time." "

    The group of people on this island are too boring to resist killing. You are no fun , I have to find something interesting to do."

    Gu Xingyi said coldly: "You can leave whenever you want, but since you have moved something that shouldn't be moved, you have to pay a price." "

    No, I just I want to take him away." Yu Zeyuan's eyebrows and eyes are coquettish, and his fiery red hair is flamboyant and wanton like his own, even in the face of Wen Ling, he doesn't hide his thoughts at all.

    The corners of Gu Xingyi's lips twitched, and the last trace of patience on his face was completely gone: "It seems that there is no way to reach a consensus, so let's follow the rules."

    He held a dagger in his hand, and his face was rare. A smile excited by killing.

    Yu Zeyuan didn't panic at all, he held his saber in his hand, and the two of them fought on the deck like this.

    'Woo—'The

    ferry whistled and drove into the deep sea area on time.

    Wen Ling looked at the ferry that was getting farther and farther away from the island, and then at the two people fighting fiercely on the deck, his mind went blank.

    Where is this ship going? What will they do with themselves?

    What to do...

    Anxiety and panic swept through every inch of nerves in his head, Wen Ling bit his nails and was at a loss.

    Yu Zeyuan and Gu Xingyi fought back and forth, and both of them avoided Wen Ling's area tacitly.

    The sea was windy, and the dark blue water was tumbling and surging, setting off big waves and beating hard on the hull of the ship.

    Wen Ling's center of gravity was unstable, and he was lifted up by the shaking of the ship and hit the guardrail heavily.

    He grunted in pain, his expression pale and painful.