16-20

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Delicate and soft mute little servant×white-cut black cunt boy in a wheelchair (16)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    There was no change on Song Lu's face, he just stared at Xiao Lu, calm as a pool of stagnant water.

    Xiao Lu was almost driven mad by the suppressed eyes. She plucked at the bed sheet and stared at the boss, fearing that Song Lu would rush up and strangle her neck in the next second.

    Unexpectedly, Song Lu just stared at him, and then looked away at Mother Xiao: "I've made it very clear, this matter ends here."

    Mother Xiao seemed unacceptable, her complexion Somewhat embarrassed, but he still gritted his teeth and said loudly: "This matter is related to our two families. It is impossible for you, a junior, to quit as soon as you say so. I will visit another day. I must ask your mother to explain to our Xiao family!

    " Lu is not something you can dismiss casually!"

    Song Lu rolled his Adam's apple, his thin lips parted lightly, and his voice remained unmoved: "In that case, you can do whatever you want."

    ......

    Wen Ling lay on the bed and stared out of the window in a daze, feeling a little at a loss as to what to do with the panic in his heart.

    【Ling Ling, be careful of Xiao Lu. Her current blackening value is almost on par with the hero, which is very dangerous. ]

    [Why does he have such a high blackening value? ]

    [She was set as a villain who would collapse if she didn't get Song Lu, and she has already begun to collapse. 】

    Wen Ling recalled Xiao Lu's sharp yells when he was in the abandoned factory and the bitter expression when he looked at himself, and couldn't help clenching his fists.

    [Uncle villain, can we fight back? 】

    When the villain heard this, he immediately got excited.

    [My baby Lingling, have you finally realized that you are a villain? It must be possible! ! She is even more vicious than you, which is very dangerous. How do you want to fight back? I help you! 】

    The villain scratched at his memory: 【Pick her eyeballs? Break her leg? Send to a mental hospital? Kill her all over the house? 】

    The more Wen Ling heard it, the more frightened he became, and he quickly interrupted the villain: [Uncle villain! It's ok, it's ok! not! ! 】

    【Also, we can kidnap her in reverse and ruin her reputation. This is what villains should do! ] The villain was so excited when he said that, he wished he could dance Latin in Wen Ling's head.

    [I just don't want to be bullied by her like this and cause trouble for Song Lu, not to harm her. ]

    The villain choked for a moment, and then patted his head: [Don't worry, her current health value is very low, and she won't come out to make trouble for the time being. 】

    Wen Ling wanted to ask something more, when suddenly there was the sound of the door opening.

    The tall and slender figure stood at the door, seeing the little guy's bright eyes looking at him with joy, the originally dark emotions in his heart gradually faded away.

    Wen Ling ran over with bare feet, Song Lu hugged him in his arms and hugged him horizontally: "I don't wear shoes."

    Wen Ling stuck out his tongue: "I will definitely wear them next time~"