6-10

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The poor little man hidden in the haunted house by the lunatics (6)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The hot and humid itching made Wen Ling shrink his neck. He wanted to withdraw his hand, but the force he pinched his wrist was so strong that Wen Ling couldn't move at all.

    "Hmm..." Wen Ling whimpered as he was stimulated by the strange touch, and in the next second, a chuckle exploded in his ears.

    "A very sensitive body." After sucking the slightly protruding Adam's apple, the cold voice came to a conclusion lightly.

    Wen Ling's cheeks were flushed, and the corners of his eyes were already stained with moisture: "Let go of me..."

    Finally, the strength that restrained him completely disappeared, and the fog also dissipated little by little.

    Wen Ling was panting heavily, his eyes were wet, and his fair face was also blushed, as if he had been bullied hard.

    "What on earth do you want?" Wen Ling looked at Wu Si, his brows furrowed in annoyance.

    Wu Si's hat disappeared at some point. He looked at Wen Ling, and gently stroked his neck with his fingertips: "It's really ruthless."

    Wen Ling was startled, and raised his hand to touch his own neck.

    Is the wound healed? !

    Not even the slightest bit of pain.

    This is too strange.

    "What's going on? Why doesn't my neck hurt anymore?"

    Wu Si just picked him up and kicked open the door: "Knowing too much is not good for you."

    The fog in the corridor still hasn't dissipated , he watched Wu Si put himself back in the corridor, and then he himself was also hidden in the fog.

    After a while, the fog gradually dissipated.

    Aunt Zhao's expression was solemn, she looked at the fog in the corridor, and said in a depressed tone: "This fog is wrong, I'm afraid it's ghost fog." "

    Ghost fog?" Wen Ling was a little puzzled: "What is that?"

    "It will make people lose their minds." Falling into hallucinations, if you have a knot in your heart, you may even be trapped in the illusion."

    Boxer smiled indifferently: "What's there to be afraid of? What's the difference between us and being trapped in the environment?"

    After saying this, everyone fell silent.

    But what really scared Wen Ling was everyone's silence.

    The human heart is the most vulnerable thing.

    In the beginning, everyone may help each other find a way, and they all maintain goodwill in their hearts.

    But if everyone can't get through the first night for a long time, then the psychological defense will be crushed a little bit.

    In the end, the endless night and the time that stays forever at 11 o'clock will completely drive a person crazy.

    At that time, maybe it is the time when people will really die.

    ......

    Wen Ling watched everyone return to the room silently, so he turned to look for Xin Ye's shadow.