Delicate and soft mute little servant×white-cut black yin bird of prey wheelchai

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
Delicate and soft mute little servant×white-cut black yin bird of prey wheelchair boy (1)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    On the day when he learned of Yu Zeyuan's death, Wen Ling silently erected his tombstone next to his father.

    "I'm sorry, Uncle, I couldn't bring his body back..." Wen Ling looked at the emptiness under the tombstone, the tears in his eyes couldn't bear it any longer, and fell like a bank bursting down.

    How can I die? He should have come back safely.

    "He went to avenge you. The guy who killed you back then is already dead."

    Wen Ling wiped away his tears, but there seemed to be a hole in his heart.

    It's not worth it, it's not worth it at all to sacrifice your life for that kind of person.

    His father would never forget to help Yu Zeyuan escape even if he died. He hoped that Yu Zeyuan could break free from that cage more than anyone else.

    But now he put all his eggs in one basket and boarded the one-way ferry alone.

    Gu Xingyi stood aside with one hand in his pocket and didn't speak. He just lit the cigarette in his hand, and the mist dimly penetrated his eyebrows and eyes, covering all his thoughts.

    In essence, Yu Zeyuan is the same kind of person as him.

    People like them never pay attention to the consequences when they do things.

    No matter whether he went to avenge his father or died without a whole body, his purpose was to let that man die, and on the premise of this purpose, he would spare no expense.

    The two stayed in the cemetery for a long time. Wen Ling looked at the two adjacent tombstones, and the feeling of suffocation made his heart ache.

    The two lonely and helpless souls met at a certain critical point, and finally turned around and returned to the original point.

    "Definitely, we must meet."

    ......

    After returning home, Wen Ling's mood was unprecedentedly depressed. He leaned against Gu Xingyi's arms, trembling slightly.

    "Yi, I only have you and grandpa left... I have no friends."

    He is introverted and cowardly. Although Yu Zeyuan has a bad temper, he took extra care of himself during the escape. .

    Even at the airport, they tried their best to delay his escape.

    For a moment, a certain scene seemed to overlap.

    Did Yu Zeyuan also think of his father at that time? That's why he desperately wanted to get him out of there.

    In the following days of getting along with each other, Wen Ling had already recognized him as a friend in his heart.

    Sensing Yu Zeyuan's attitude towards him, Wen Ling knew very well that maybe it wasn't love, but just a paranoid desire to make up for the lack of emotion.

    Gu Xingyi embraced his shoulders and gently held him in his arms, his voice was as gentle as when he first saw it, but it was a little different.

    That is the emotion that can only be possessed after truly accepting and learning to cherish.