51-60

returnfront page[Quick Travel] The villain is a coquettish
turn off the lightseye protection
traditionalbigmiddleSmall
The poor little man hidden in the haunted house by the lunatics (51)
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Tears welled up in the corners of his eyes, Song Yan's body was torn apart, I dared not even think about it.

    "Book" "Maybe it's not because we just don't have anything that I'm interested in and need." "

    Dan" "Aren't we the boss of this floor?" Wen Ling asked himself his second doubt.

    "Aren't we the boss of this floor?" Wen Ling asked himself his second doubt.

    "Follow me, don't run around."

    Wen Ling knew it.

    The eyes of the gods did not change, and my tone was flat: "If you use human words to define it, maybe not."

    Why should I watch Song Yan die?

    What does the god need? Wen Ling knew it, and wanted to know it.

    Didn't the god just pull out a smile on this, as if he could climb up if he smashed the statue of indifference, and he was so gentle that people dared to look directly at him.

    If you want to take it away, just take it away.

    There is no better way than to wait, isn't there? At least there is no hope of getting out of the cut.

    It's very cold, so cold that it doesn't feel the slightest temperature, like a snake coming out, it's almost not just touching, so I can't help but want to let go.

    Fresh, clean, the soul is hiding on this beautiful skin.

    "Wrong, I'm much prettier than us, and I can match my shoes." "

    Is there anything in that room? From there, we'll just let it go."

    In those blue eyes It is no longer indifference, divinity, fullness, malice and greed, desire that almost separates the holy and handsome appearance.

    "Really, can you resurrect us?" Wen Ling lightly grasped Shen Ming's hand.

    "I can kill us, and in exchange, our body will always belong to me." God's tone was still compassionate, and Wen Ling's tone remained calm.

    Only half-truths and half-false words will attract people's doubts. Wen Ling recalled the appearance of the gods who were almost swallowing me, and shivered almost unconsciously.

    At that moment, Wen Ling seemed to see the light of hope, and almost pinned all of his hope to the gods, and the tears in his eyes could no longer be stopped.

    Si Yu sneered, and the butterfly knife directly wiped Chen Qi's face and nailed it to the wall.

    The desire in the god's heart was stimulated again, and I sighed and chuckled from my throat. I stared at Wen Ling, and said: "Of course, it's good if the god has nothing." "I

    agree .”

    Will be afraid?

    It's not just that I thought that Song Yan was such a good person that we could go on for the sake of us, and in order to give an explanation to everyone and my own conscience, I resolutely chose to die, my heart seemed to be covered in a layer of mist , go out no matter what.

    Even though I've never seen this child before, just because I didn't see it for the first time, I knew that this child definitely didn't belong to me.