𝒊𝒊𝒊

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒓—𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒓—𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟒

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪 𝓐
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

The minute Annabeth and Grover pulled her out of the river, furious was a nice way of expressing how she felt. She was soaking wet, full of gross water, her hair frizzy and gross. The river was full of trash, making her in a desperate need of a shower. So, ignoring Annabeth's and Grover's many questions, she pulled the trash stuck to her body, off. It was a miracle that she didn't die, and desperately wants to know what exactly Poseidon wanted for saving her joyous life.

"What did you two do?" Annabeth glared at her but seemed too relieved to be truly angry.

"Chimera."

"That doesn't explain how you're not dead."

Anastasia sighed. Her gloves were wet and full of water, the feeling was uncanny. But she couldn't take them off. Not with Annabeth and Grover here.

"I don't know, maybe Lord Poseidon has a heart, or the only way to let me die is to let his son. I don't know, Annabeth, not all of us are as smart as you."

Annabeth seemed to be trying her hold back as she truly felt about that comment.

"Where's Jackson at so I can murder him for pushing me down that damn Arch?"

"We haven't found him," Annabeth said, her voice dropping as people with cameras passed them. "We thought maybe you died."

"We heard that two people fell and there was a terrorist attack," Grover said. His eyes were heavy, like he was actually sad that they might have been killed. She forgot Percy and him were actually friends.

Anastasia glanced at the river, trying to wrap her head around how she possibly survived. In the first place, she doesn't even know how to swim. She was raised to fear the ocean. So, she learned to fear the water and therefore never learned how to swim.

"I need out of these wet clothes," Anastasia began to complain.

Her anger was burning under her skin. She wasn't even sure why she was so angry, just that she was. Maybe it was just everything being obnoxiously more difficult than the last quest— which ended in a total disaster, by the way. Maybe it's just the fact she's so tired of owning the gods. All she wanted to do was scream, but she couldn't with so many people around. Everyone in a mile radius of her could potentially go deaf or eardrums could burst.