𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓙
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

The least the dead prophet lady could do was go back up to the attic after coming down to give an unprovoked prophecy.

"Watch her head!" Grover warned as they went up the stairs. But it was too late.

Percy whacked her mummified face against the trapdoor frame and dust flew.

"Ah, man." He set her down and checked for damage. "Did I break anything?"

"I can't tell," Grover admitted.

They hauled her up and set her on her tripod stool, both of them huffing and sweating. Who knew a mummy could weigh so much?

Thankfully, the mummy didn't talk to him before they managed to close the door to the attic.

"Well," Grover said, "that was gross."

Grover was trying to keep things light it didn't work. The whole camp would be mad at him for losing the game to the Hunters, and then there was the new prophecy from the Oracle. It was like the spirit of Delphi had gone out of her way to ignore him. She'd ignored my question and walked half a mile to talk to Zoe. And she'd said nothing, not even a hint, about Anastasia and Annabeth.

"What will Chiron do?" Percy asked.

"I wish I knew." He looked wistfully out the second-floor window at the rolling hills covered in snow. "I want to be out there."

"Searching for Anastasia and Annabeth?"

He had a little trouble focusing. Then he blushed. "Oh, right. That too. Of course."

"Why?" Percy asked. "What were you thinking?"

He clopped his hooves uneasily. "Just something the manticore said, about the Great Stirring. I can't help but wonder... if all those ancient powers are waking up, maybe... maybe not all of them are evil."

"You mean Pan."

He felt bad, he completely forgot about Grover's life ambition.