𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐃𝐃 (𝐃𝐚𝐦 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡)

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐃𝐃 (𝐃𝐚𝐦 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡)

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓱 𝓔
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

"Yes, yes, love is bad," Savannah sighed, cutting in as the others try to interrogate Percy. "Can we figure out a way to get out of here? Which way do we go?"

"That way," Zoe said. "That is west."

"How can you tell?" Percy asked.

Zoë rolled her eyes.

"Ursa Major is in the north," she said, "which means that must be west."

She pointed west, then at the northern constellation, which was hard to make out because there were so many other stars.

"Oh, yeah," Percy said. "The bear thing."

Zoe looked offended. "Show some respect. It was a fine bear. A worthy opponent."

"Did you kill it?" Savannah genuinely asked as Percy said;

"You act like it was real."

"Guys," Grover broke in. "Look!"

They'd reached the crest of a mountain full of crap. It looked like her grandmother's home. Piles of metal objects glinted in the moonlight: broken heads of bronze horses, metal legs from human statues, smashed chariots, tons of shields and swords and other weapons—well, you get the point.

"Whoa," Bianca said. "That stuff... some of it looks like real gold."

"It is," Thalia said grimly. "Like Percy said, don't touch anything. This is the junkyard of the gods."

"Junk?" Grover picked up a beautiful crown made of gold, silver, and jewels. It was broken on one side, as if it had been split by an axe. "You call this junk?"

He bit off a point and began to chew. "It's delicious!"

Thalia swatted the crown out of his hands. "I'm serious!"

"I don't like the magic here," Savannah announced. "Be careful!"

"Look!" Bianca said. She raced down the hill, tripping over bronze coils and golden plates. She picked up a bow that glowed silver in moonlight. "A Hunter's bow!"