𝒙𝒍𝒗𝒊

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓙
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

Good news; Hades arrived with Nico, Persephone, and Demeter. His mom knows how to work a shotgun. Paul took...shakespearean theater in high school.

Bad news; everything else. Him, Grover, Annabeth, Anastasia, and Thalia were cut off from everyone else except Kronos and a few of his friends. The mortals were all awake. Chiron was stuck in a pile of rubble. Kronos was on Olympus. Anastasia almost fell off Olympus as he barely had a grip on her hand. That was fun.

All in all, they were not alright.

Oh, and the elevator, which was now completely out of reach—a polished set of metal doors hanging in space, was attached to nothing, six hundred stories above Manhattan.

"We're marooned," Annabeth said. "On our own."

"Blah-ha-ha!" Grover said. "The connection between Olympus and America is dissolving. If it fails—"

"The gods won't move on to another country this time," Thalia said. "This will be the end of Olympus. The final end."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Ana!"

She just shrugged before they continued running through streets. Mansions were burning. Statues had been hacked down. Trees in the parks were blasted to splinters. It looked like someone had attacked the city with a giant Weedwacker.

"Kronos's scythe."

They followed the winding path toward the palace of the gods. Percy couldn't remember the road being so long. Maybe Kronos was making time go slower, or maybe it was just dread slowing him down. The whole mountaintop was in ruins—so many beautiful buildings and gardens gone.

A few minor gods and nature spirits had tried to stop Kronos. What remained of them was strewn about the road: shattered armor, ripped clothing, swords and spears broken in half.

Somewhere ahead of them, Kronos's voice roared: "Brick by brick! That was my promise. Tear it down BRICK BY BRICK!"

A white marble temple with a gold dome suddenly exploded. The dome shot up like the lid of a teapot and shattered into a billion pieces, raining rubble over the city.