𝒙𝒊

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟒

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪 𝓐
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

Anastasia let out a small scream before throwing the sword to the floor and walking away. She fell against the grass and screamed again into her hands.

"Oh, stop it," Savannah let out a laugh and bumped her shoulder. "It's not that bad."

"Yes it is!" Anastasia protested. She lifted her head and looked at Connor, who was walking over to them. "I can't do this stuff. It's stupid."

"You're only saying it's stupid because you can't do it."

"Obviously," Anastasia rolled her eyes. She laid her head onto Savannah's shoulder. "Connor, why don't you try to grow a few fingers while someone's screaming in pain?"

Connor grimaced, "I'm fine being the one screaming in pain."

"It's actually a lot of fun, growing the fingers. You get this weird feeling, it's usually someone's puke, but—"

"You are one twisted person," Savannah cut her off shivering slightly.

"All I'm saying is, if I can make you drop dead in a minute, why should I know how to use this stupid thing?" Anastasia kicked the sword Beckendorf made her two years ago but she rarely uses it.

"You're right," Connor nodded sadly. "Just go ahead and snap pictures of monsters to death."

Anastasia flicked her middle finger up and Connor let out a yelp and dropped his sword as a his thumb dislocated.

"Sia!" Savannah hit her shoulder.

"Okay, okay," Anastasia stood. She got slightly lightheaded but shook it off. She took Connor's hand and glided her gloved thumb over his thumb making it pop back into place. 

"Gods," Connor winced. He took back his hand and stretched it out. "You're an evil thing, you know that."

"Thank you, dipstick." Anastasia gave a slight smile. She sat down and kicked Savannah's leg. "You two go ahead. I'll just sit here and wish I had rich friends instead of poor ones with mommy and daddy issues."