𝒙𝒙

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐝

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐝

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓙
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

Percy raced over to Anastasia the moment Thalia pushed Luke over the edge. Anastasia had tears rolling down her cheeks as she held onto Savannah's hand. He didn't have to be an Apollo kid to know that Savannah...

Beside them, was the female demigod that was holding Anastasia hostage, and he almost puked. There was a stab wound in her knee, blood on her arms and chest. And her chest...it was like she was just deflated with all the air sucked out of it. A set of pearls broken and shattered beside her. It was...horrifying, truly, but he didn't have time to think about it. And he just didn't want to.

"Ana, we have to go," Percy tried to nudge her up but she didn't even budge. She just turned and looked at him, looking almost dead.

"I'm not leaving her."

"Ana, we have to go. The mon—"

"I'm not leaving her!"

Javelins started going over their heads, but Anastasia wasn't even fazed. She looked so...so broken, he couldn't deny this. She was in no way capable of carrying...dead weight.

"I'm so, so, sorry, Ana. We have to go," Percy pleaded. He looked behind him, and Zoë laid in Artemis' arms.

For a second, it was weird. Artemis and Anastasia share no relation except Apollo, and even that doesn't mean much when it comes to the godly side of families. But their grief...it was hard to see.

Percy looked to the other side, and they were doomed. Luke's Army was ready to avenge their leader.

But then he heard a buzzing noise,.

Just as the army of monsters came over the hill, a Sopwith Camel swooped down out of the sky.

"Get away from my daughter!" Dr. Chase called down, and his machine guns burst to life, peppering the ground with bullet holes and startling the whole group of monsters into scattering.

"Dad?" yelled Annabeth in disbelief.

"Run!" he called back, his voice growing fainter as the biplane swooped by.