𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐎𝐡 𝐧𝐨, 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐎𝐡 𝐧𝐨, 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓙.
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

He had been in fights before, but never had he been in a battle like that. He felt exhausted, weary, as if he could sleep forever and it wouldn't be enough. They had a a lot of causalities.

Anastasia wasn't at any of the burials, not even for her three siblings that Percy knows she loved more then anything. When he asked Will where she was afterwards, he just glanced at the woods before saying he can't tell him.

So now he was wandering through the woods with Riptide out, bag from the labyrinth on his shoulder, looking like an idiot. It wasn't safe to ever wander through the woods, even worse, at night, after Camp had just been attacked. He didn't understand what he was looking for. Nor did he know why Anastasia of all people would be hidden away here.

He carefully stepped around the forest with only the glow of his sword. He was about to just give up and decide that Will just looked at the woods naturally, when he heard quiet sobs. For a second, he thought it might've been a nymph, but he went towards the sobs anyway.

He walked down a small, hidden path that he barely caught. At the end of the path was a small cave that had a glow coming from it, like from a flashlight of something. Cautiously, he raised his sword as he approached it, the sobbing closer.

When he stepped inside, his heart just broke. Anastasia was sitting on the floor against a small chair, knees to her chest. Her hand was over her mouth like she was trying to silent her sobs.

Percy froze for a moment, before he dropped his sword and bag, going over to her, kneeling beside her.

"Ana?"

Anastasia looked at him, her eyes were bloodshot, puffy, and her cheeks were stained with tears.

"P-Percy?" She said between sobs.

"Yeah, yeah. It's me."

"I–I'm s-s—" She began sobbing again.

Percy moved to sit beside her and pulled her into his side. It seemed like she began to sob harder. He sat there with her till his butt was sore, and she began to calm down. It was maybe an hour, maybe even longer, he wasn't sure. His shirt was wet from her tears, but he couldn't care. He'd never seen Anastasia like that. He's seen her cry, and even her go hysteric when Savannah showed up, but never so...openly heartbroken.