𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐞

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐞

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞/𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪 𝓐.
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

The shrimpy-jackass kissed her, again. She sat there and told him things she swore to take to the grave because he was so sweet and he cared so much. She never felt so...There's a word for it, she's sure. He patched up her wound, which no one has ever done for her, gave her his shirt, listened to her, didn't judge her, then kissed her, again.

Her mind was a mess. It didn't help that three of her siblings died, and about twelve other campers that she could've saved. She should've saved.

Despite everything, there was one thing she knew for sure. She liked kissing him. She had kissed a good handful of people—some would say a lot, but she liked kissing Percy. Although she would never tell Percy. She's stroke his ego enough she fee—

"Sia, you okay?"

Anastasia turned to Will, "Huh? Yeah. Fine, kid."

It was noon, and the Council of Cloven Elders held an emergency meeting in their sacred grove. The three senior satyrs were there, along with Chiron, who was in wheelchair form. His broken horse leg was still mending, so he would be confined to the chair for a few months, until the leg was strong enough to take his weight. The grove was filled with satyrs and dryads and naiads up from the water—hundreds of them, anxious to hear what would happen. Juniper, Annabeth, and Percy stood by Grover's side. Herself wasn't allowed.

Silenus wanted to exile Grover immediately, but Chiron persuaded him to at least hear evidence first, so they had told everyone what had happened in the crystal cavern, and what Pan had said. Then several eyewitnesses from the battle described the weird sound Grover had made, which drove the Titan's army back underground.

"It was panic," insisted Juniper. "Grover summoned the power of the wild god."

"Panic?" Percy asked.

"Percy," Chiron explained, "during the first war of the gods and the Titans, Lord Pan let forth a horrible cry that scared away the enemy armies. It is—it was his greatest power—a massive wave of fear that helped the gods win the day. The word panic is named after Pan, you see. And Grover used that power, calling it forth from within himself."