𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱

u cant send me a bday gift when i cant send u one because idk your bday. but thxs. the artwork on the skateboard is awesome. where did u even get this from? i thought u didnt get to leave camp?

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟯𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱

I actually painted it myself. Charles had asked me to paint this thing for him to send to his mortal sister so I had leftover paint. Figured you needed a new skateboard from the amount of times your ass has fallen on it. It was nothing, really.

And I'm not telling you my birthday.

Fuck off,
A.A

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱

no need to be so mean. but what if i just make up a bday for u. u seem like a scorpio. what day is that like october and november? november 10? no. november 13. perfect. ur new bday is november 13. that seems like a you day.

and i know ur calling me an idiot as u read this. i am not.

what ur favorite color?

your best bud,
p.j

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱

My birthday is not November 13th. Why do you think I'm a scorpio? The story behind that zodiac is that the scorpion is the scorpion that Apollo sent to kill Orion because he was a jealous little...It's actually ironic.

Besides the point. My favorite color? What do you think it is since apparently you know everything? Yours is probably something basic like blue or green.

I also "got out" for once, so you know. Savannah wanted me to go with her to see her step-brother play baseball. It was...well, it's been a while since I've been out in the mortal world for "fun." I liked watching the game. It reminded me of when my uncle use to take me to his games when I was a kid.

And her brother's pretty cute. So, that's a plus. A girl asked me for my number, so I gave her random numbers because I didn't know how to explain that I'm fifteen and don't have a phone because I live in a summer camp. It was kind of sad. I'm never taking your advice to "go out" again. It happened more than once and it was sad.

P.S: I included the pictures you asked for from this summer before you left. Sorry it took so long. I was painting one of the pictures and wanted to send them all together.

Mock me again and I will attach the flu to your next letter,
A.A

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱

can u actually attach the flu to a letter? like that one thing that happened right after 9/11. my mom said it was anthrax. dont mind the multiple crossed out spellings i dont want to hear it.

ur favorite color has to be purple. like amethyst. or royal purple. u just seem like a purple girl.

and yes it is blue asshole. not bc its basic but my step-father always said blue food didnt exist. so my mom would and still does put blue food die in everything possible.

im going to ignore the whole "cute" part. ew. but you like baseball? i see that actually. my dream is to go to a yankees vs mets game. how many ppl asked you for your number?

and thanks for the pics. your really good at that. and my mom said you were pretty. i was showing her everyone and yah. i thinks something is going on with her tho. in a good way. she seems happier which is good i just dont know what the change has been from.

something else why do you say fucking pandas? ik thats random but i was think of that the other day. it's sooooo random.

hows the meeting with mr d going? i remember you talking about it in passing.

schools been decent. i got a b in my math test! my mom framed it on the fridge and we went out for ice cream. thanks for the help during camp for that tho. english is still a bitch but...

okay ill stop mocking you
p.j ;)

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱

Aw, you talk to your mom about me? That's...cute? And you think of me? Your such a sweetheart, babes. I can attach a disease to a letter. Don't ask.

Purple is, sadly, my favorite color. And you were right about the shade too. How do you know so much about color? You don't seem like a painter person. And your favorite color is blue out of spite. I actually have to respect that.

Don't go "ew." Your fifteen. Your going to tell me you don't find guys or girls cute? Or been asked out? I find that very hard to believe in the mortal world.

It had been a while since I'd been to a game and I have to say I missed it, sadly. It was one of the better memories I'm starting to get back.

Maybe your mom met someone? She seems nice enough. Has to be amazing to deal with you. Your lucky to have a mom care so much, you know.

I say "fucking pandas" because I said something like it once, like fucking pennies or something, when I was like four or five, and my grandma said I couldn't say it because it was a bad word. I thought she meant the p would was a bad one. My favorite animal was/pandas, so I would say fucking pandas since. She wasn't amused, but she was a ---------------

Mr D said that saying what I crossed out means I'm moving "backwards" or something. The sessions with him have been...fine.

╭∩╮╭∩╮
Enjoy my little drawing.

Love,
A.A

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱

been busy but i had to send you your gift. happy fake birthday, hope you like it. i'll still send you a more in-depth letter like normal in a few days.

p.j