𝒙

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐧

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐧

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞/𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲/𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪 𝓐
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

Honestly, she doesn't know what happened after Percy, Annabeth, and Grover left. One second she was talking with Hades, the next she was back in her cabin at Camp.

Her siblings weren't even surprised, simply said hi, before racing out of the cabin again. Anastasia merely let out a sigh before leaving the cabin herself. Immediately, she was greeted with campers asking how everything went, what happened—something about Ares and Percy was also talked about. But Anastasia just said they'd have to ask the other's and went straight to the infirmary.

The minute the smell of rubbing alcohol hit her nose, she was able to relax. She just sat their for a minute, letting herself bathe in the fact that she could very much be in the Fields of Punishment and something could be trying to kill her at any minute. Then she began restocking everything because her siblings apparently did not.

Three hours later, Luke came into the infirmary. He seemed more exhausted then before she left. There were bags under his eyes, and stubble on his chin.

"Hey, Anastasia."

Even his voice sounded tired.

Anastasia forced a smile, "Luke, hey."

Luke sat down on a spinning chair as Anastasia continues restocking the bandages. "How was the quest? Anything interesting happen?"

She shrugged, pursuing her lips, "Not really. Percy was played. Somehow, a bag that Ares had given us held the Master Bolt."

"Oh, shit, really?"

"Yeah, crazy, huh?" Anastasia hummed. "And those shoes you gave Percy. It almost dragged him into Tartarus."

Luke had a surprised look. "Damn. Was everyone okay?"

"Well, no one fell into Tartarus if that's what you were wondering." Anastasia finally turned to him and leaned against the counter. "You don't have any idea how that could happen, huh?"

Luke shook his head, "No idea. Wow. Sorry that happened."

They talked for a little bit longer. It was awkward, to put it simply. Cold and distant, neither of them doing more then just empty talk so it didn't lapse into an empty silence. Eventually, he left and she could not been happier.