𝐗𝐗𝐕

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐞̂

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄꒱ ₊˚ˑ𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐞̂

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪 𝓐
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

This was not a good sign.

First, Janus. The little asshole—or jackasses? Whatever. Now Hera. Great, great, great. Her doesn't just show up in quests. Bad omen. Very, very bad omen.

She hoped a tunnel would open so she could dive into, not caring that she'd be alone in this horribly deadly maze. She'd take that over having to deal with Hera. A year ago, it wouldn't have been a problem. Now? She'd really, really rather any other god, like Poseidon even. She would take Poseidon over Hera.

She served them sandwiches and poured lemonade.

"Grover, dear," she said, "use your napkin. Don't eat it."

"Yes, ma'am," Grover said.

"Tyson, you're wasting away. Would you like another peanut butter sandwich?"

Tyson stifled a belch. "Yes, nice lady."

"Anastasia, dear, eat," Hera said simply.

"I'm—"

"Eat."

Anastasia reluctantly took a piece of a peanut butter sandwich. She didn't like peanut butter. She kinda just...held it awkwardly. There were also turkey and ham sandwiches, but she's not really hungry.

"Queen Hera," Annabeth said. "I can't believe it. What are you doing in the Labyrinth?"

Hera smiled. She flicked one finger and Annabeth's hair combed itself.

All the dirt and grime disappeared from her face.

"I came to see you, naturally," the goddess said.

Grover and Percy exchanged a look, and Anastasia knew what they were both thinking. Not good. Gods don't just show up. Especially Hera—the goddess who hates demigods because she cannot have demigods.