𝒙𝒊𝒗

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭...𝐖𝐡𝐲?

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓱 𝓔
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

Travis Stroll was a dead man.

Or Savannah at least hopes he is after she left a teddy bear in his bed. She isn't sure why, but he's absolutely terrified of teddy bears and assumes their going to eat him or something. She even used—her very own and incredibly strong, thank you very much—boundary spell so it can't leave his bed until she gets back.

Now, okay, she does love Anastasia more than anything and yes, she wants to find her...It just...a quest? Really. And it's not even her own quest. It's the hunters quest and she's just an unfortunate "necessity," as Travis had said before Connor almost killed him.

She would've said Connor was overreacting, but she thinks he had a point. But if she dies she's coming back to haunt the ass.

Right now, she was stuck somewhere in Maryland at a rest stop.

"Grover are you sure?" Thalia asked as they left the rest stop store.

"Yes, he's sure," Savannah sighed for the millionth time as she fed Joey. He'd been searching for Anastasia, but even he hasn't been able to find her. It's was getting annoying. "We've been over this."

"He said it was eighty-five percent, Escarra. Excuse me if I'm not very trusting," Thalia glared at her.

Savannah wasn't sure why the Zeus girl did not like her. This trip was the first and only time she's ever talked to her. She's seen the girl talk to Anastasia multiple times—mostly when Anastasia put her on permanent bed rest, even though the girl herself was supposed to be on bed rest. Other then that, she quite literally never spoke to her.

"And you did this with acorns?" Bianca asked, like she couldn't believe it.

Grover looked offended. "It's a time-honored tracking spell. I mean, I'm pretty sure I did it right."

"D.C. is about sixty miles from here," Bianca said. "Nico and I..." She frowned. "We used to live there. That's... that's strange. I'd forgotten."