𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐧

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐧

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓪 𝓐.
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

She was in so much pain. She was in so much pain, she couldn't even scream. Stupidly, she didn't think the knife would matter so much. Yeah, getting stab hurts, but without her gloves and compass, it shouldn't have been more than a really large paper cut.

Except it won't heal. Why? Because she had put her body through hell the past few months. The minute the poisoned knife dug into her side, she knew there was no way she was healing it. Her entire body felt weak—and all the pain that her father had delayed, felt like it had come back in full force.

While laying on a couch in the worse pain she had felt since the first time she got her scars, she had to wonder why the hell she took that knife. Would she do it again if it meant saving Percy's life?

"Sit down," Annabeth pushed her back down into the couch.

"No—No. Need—" she began coughing. Her entire body felt like it was on fire.

Silena came rushing in, Connor on her heels.

"Percy's on the way with Will."

Anastasia looked at her alarmed, shaking her head, "No—Not—Not Will..." She let out a small sob as she laid back against the bed.

"What happened?" Connor looked over at Annabeth.

Anastasia wasn't sure what she told them, she was in so much pain. She reached out to Connor, but she missed his arm. He seemed to notice her reaching out to him, and didn't seem to find it weird how badly she missed his arm.

"Compass, please," Anastasia said weakly.

"What is she talking about?" Annabeth asked confused, but Connor disappeared from her sight.

"Sia, sweetie, relax," Silena went to touch her, but Anastasia recoiled, only to send horrible pain through her body.

I won't hurt them.