𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐌𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡-𝐌𝐚𝐧

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐌𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡-𝐌𝐚𝐧

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓱 𝓔
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

She was just eating a burrito in the dam snack bar with the others. It was so good too, she's kinda upset the skeletons didn't let her finish it, if she was being honest.

Now, she's thousands of feet in the air, being held up by giant flying statues. It was cool though, seeing the west coast from so high up. And, it was oddly relaxing. So much so she managed to take a nap. Unfortunately, she took a nap, which meant she dreamt.

Anastasia looked as though she was hit by a bus. She was pale, her eyes were red and puffy as if she had been crying for a few days. She looked thinner, and sickly. Annabeth just barely looked better. She seemed more put together, but just as sickly.

"Sia, you need to eat something," Annabeth whispered to Anastasia, pushing a plate of, well, crap, towards her.

Anastasia didn't say anything. She stayed looking at the cave wall, her eyes distant and glazed over.

Annabeth moved weakly to sit in front of Anastasia. She put a hand on each of her shoulders and make Anastasia look her in the eye. Her eyes were still distant.

"Anastasia Amorette, listen to me! I know you are hurting and I'm sorry, but I can't make a plan to get us out of here if I know you can't have my back! Luke just wants to make you weak and it's working. You're not weak, stop acting like it!"

Anastasia barely gave any recognition. "You don't get it, Annabeth—"

"No, I don't. But, you're going to have more blood on your hands if we don't get out of here! For whatever reason, they want you weak, so either be weak and mopey or knock it the fuck off. You know how to compartmentalize better than anyone so fucking do it!"

Anastasia's gaze turned to behind her. Savannah turned and she saw Luke looking worse for wear. His scar was reopened, and a quarter of his face looked burnt. Behind him was one of her sisters, Amanda. Gods, they never got along. Amanda was always so jealous that she was just naturally good at spelling and their siblings often went to herself except the older girl.