𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗

₍ ⌨ ᶻᶻᶻ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ... ₎
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨-𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧❜𝐭 𝐁𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

 ₎˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨-𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧❜𝐭 𝐁𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓙
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

Percy walked past Lee, who was coming out of his cabin with red puffy eyes. He sent him a smile before jogging off. For the first time in his entire time at camp, he walked into Apollo's cabin.

It was bright.

Inside, there are bunk beds on either side with a cot in the middle of the cabin. Rough cedar beams rib the ceiling and the white plaster walls are bare except for a few hooks for coats and weapons. It smelled of clean linen and dried sage.

It was...simple.

The only decorations are some flower pots on the windowsill, filled with yellow blooms, and a large bookshelf filled with books in what looks like colored and alphabetical order.

Anastasia was digging through dressers before slamming them shut, than digging through another. He knocked on the door but she didn't budge.

"Ana. Ana. Ana!"

She barely glanced back at him, "Oh, hi." Then went back to digging through drawers.

"What are you looking for?" Percy said slowly as she moved onto the bookshelf and scanned the contents.

"Just this book-HA! Come here." Percy walked over and she pointed to a book about half a foot above her head. "See that blue book right next to the turquoise? Can you grab it?"

"Which one?"

She grabbed his arm, lifted it, and pointed it at the book. He muttered about her being dramatic and reached up to grab the book. He turned to hand it to her and noticed her staring at him oddly,

He couldn't help but stare back at her too. The red in her white hair grew a little more, to about her eyebrows. Her braids were pulled back into a bun, but he saw golden clamps wrapped around certain strands. Her eyes had begun to fade to a more bluish color, which was confusing because he swore they were brown. Then something caught his eye.

"What happened to your neck?"

Anastasia blinked and lifted her hand to her neck. When she removed it, she almost gave a smile. It wasn't really one, because if it was she would've covered it with her hand for some reason. He hated when she would cover up her smile or laugh, never letting him ever see it fully.